Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1769 1770
@ilovepits

I would check with @ZenithNadir because those light ones may not make the cut to be official Night Warriors, as lovely as they are.

Edit: WHY DID THIS SUBMIT BEFORE I WAS DONE TYPING.... Oh cause I accidentally smacked my mouse button whoops
@ilovepits

I would check with @ZenithNadir because those light ones may not make the cut to be official Night Warriors, as lovely as they are.

Edit: WHY DID THIS SUBMIT BEFORE I WAS DONE TYPING.... Oh cause I accidentally smacked my mouse button whoops
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Cvhruig - May I have the Jaguar Spiral as my Night Warrior? <3
I would name her Dajo
@Cvhruig - May I have the Jaguar Spiral as my Night Warrior? <3
I would name her Dajo
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Ilovepits Hey, welcome back! :) Sadly @Impception so right, the two middle hatchlings are lovely but they're too pale to become Night Warriors. The other two are adorable though!
@Ilovepits Hey, welcome back! :) Sadly @Impception so right, the two middle hatchlings are lovely but they're too pale to become Night Warriors. The other two are adorable though!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Thank you and they have been removed and I hope will go to a good hope! So I hope the first and last ones will get a good night warrior home lol.

@Impception
Thank you for notifying me
@ZenithNadir
Thank you and they have been removed and I hope will go to a good hope! So I hope the first and last ones will get a good night warrior home lol.

@Impception
Thank you for notifying me
@ZenithNadir

Could I be removed from the ping list, please?
@ZenithNadir

Could I be removed from the ping list, please?
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Arkos' sisters are both so high leveled and hes only level 4, it seems ive been slacking a bit :'3

@ZenithNadir oh and im wondering, is there a limit to the amount of night warriors one can adopt? Just curious
Arkos' sisters are both so high leveled and hes only level 4, it seems ive been slacking a bit :'3

@ZenithNadir oh and im wondering, is there a limit to the amount of night warriors one can adopt? Just curious
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
@Kiryuuin: I asked this same question about a few weeks ago and there isn't a cap.
@Kiryuuin: I asked this same question about a few weeks ago and there isn't a cap.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings ooh, okay
thank u!
@mercurialwings ooh, okay
thank u!
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
@Ilovepits

No worries! I just don't want someone to adopt them and then find out they're not official. That'd be a dud in anyone's books!
@Ilovepits

No worries! I just don't want someone to adopt them and then find out they're not official. That'd be a dud in anyone's books!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@TheTigersDen @GeriVl @toro All of your new Night Warrior trainees have been registered! Congratulations! They've been added to the directory and family tree.
@TheTigersDen @GeriVl @toro All of your new Night Warrior trainees have been registered! Congratulations! They've been added to the directory and family tree.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1769 1770