Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1769 1770
@TheDeathseer I think the person above me is asking about your dragon!

I caught up on the thread before my internet crashed again, I had a post written out but it'll have to wait until tomorrow XD pinglist stuff has all been done though! Hatchling post will get updated tomorrow
@TheDeathseer I think the person above me is asking about your dragon!

I caught up on the thread before my internet crashed again, I had a post written out but it'll have to wait until tomorrow XD pinglist stuff has all been done though! Hatchling post will get updated tomorrow
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@HeartoftheNebula

Moonspirit is still up for adoption. Sending a CR now. ^^
@HeartoftheNebula

Moonspirit is still up for adoption. Sending a CR now. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@ZenithNadir hi! i've trained this guy up to 20! he's a gen 8! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35465493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354655/35465493_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZenithNadir hi! i've trained this guy up to 20! he's a gen 8!

35465493_350.png
minerva_classic_olive_oil_-_1lt.png

+2 FR time
minerva_classic_olive_oil_-_1lt.png
@ZenithNadir

OK!
@ZenithNadir

OK!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@ButterMuffle

No problem!
@ButterMuffle

No problem!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@toro yay! Snaut's brother joins the ranks and another pink NW sneaks it's way in!
@toro yay! Snaut's brother joins the ranks and another pink NW sneaks it's way in!
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
Alright!! Wifi and sanity have been restored, and I'm catching up on the latest goings-on.

@Agartha @Ashborne Welcome to the thread! You've been added to the hatchling pinglist, I hope you enjoy it here! :)

@Alaerth I'm glad you got your question answered! Yeah, it's only the dark primary and secondary colors that matter - light terts are somewhat common, and I think they look fun!

@mercurialwings I'm glad you like it here :3 I've had a lot of good times on this thread so I'm glad it's become one of your go-to stops on FR as well!

@Nebulacloud I removed you from the Hatchling Pinglist!

@SSakuras Updating the front page now with your latest hatchlings. They're a lovely bunch!

The pinglist on my lore thread has also been updated with the people who expressed interest.
Alright!! Wifi and sanity have been restored, and I'm catching up on the latest goings-on.

@Agartha @Ashborne Welcome to the thread! You've been added to the hatchling pinglist, I hope you enjoy it here! :)

@Alaerth I'm glad you got your question answered! Yeah, it's only the dark primary and secondary colors that matter - light terts are somewhat common, and I think they look fun!

@mercurialwings I'm glad you like it here :3 I've had a lot of good times on this thread so I'm glad it's become one of your go-to stops on FR as well!

@Nebulacloud I removed you from the Hatchling Pinglist!

@SSakuras Updating the front page now with your latest hatchlings. They're a lovely bunch!

The pinglist on my lore thread has also been updated with the people who expressed interest.
@ZenithNadir
Can I be added to lore pinglist aswell? Also did you get my last ping about Midnight : )
@ZenithNadir
Can I be added to lore pinglist aswell? Also did you get my last ping about Midnight : )
@TheTigersDen I DID :D I'm excited!! I can't register them right now bc Squirrely Internet is giving me issues but I am going to do it soon!
@TheTigersDen I DID :D I'm excited!! I can't register them right now bc Squirrely Internet is giving me issues but I am going to do it soon!
@zenithnadir Urshanabi, son of Charon, has reached level 20 and attained the rank of night warrior! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34775027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347751/34775027_350.png[/img] [/url]
@zenithnadir

Urshanabi, son of Charon, has reached level 20 and attained the rank of night warrior!

34775027_350.png
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1769 1770