Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Convince my boyfriend!
1 2 3 4
[quote name="NocturnistheDark" date=2017-09-03 19:18:08] I know nothing about either but go Water, they have less people [/quote] They have puns too Edit: If fire is ever an option, we have a thread explaining our flight! We are small, but close knit. We don't dom too often but we have plenty of artists and it's easy to make friends here~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1506642]About Fire Flight[/url] <3
NocturnistheDark wrote on 2017-09-03:
I know nothing about either but go Water, they have less people
They have puns too
Edit: If fire is ever an option, we have a thread explaining our flight! We are small, but close knit. We don't dom too often but we have plenty of artists and it's easy to make friends here~
About Fire Flight <3
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
((bump))
((bump))
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
What's water?
What's water?
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
@Randombreeze200 What do you mean?
@Randombreeze200 What do you mean?
((Kai || they/them))
What is this Water flight you speak of?
What is this Water flight you speak of?
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
arcane was my first flight, and the community was lovely - just too big and busy for introverted me :p if I were to choose between the two, though, I'd go for water. that aesthetic is lovely and the eyes match better than bright pink imo
arcane was my first flight, and the community was lovely - just too big and busy for introverted me :p if I were to choose between the two, though, I'd go for water. that aesthetic is lovely and the eyes match better than bright pink imo
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
I'd say Arcane. I originally joined out of spite, but I love it and have never wanted to switch. Since it's such a large flight, it has a lot of fantastic resources, including those to help out newbies. Also, people are incredibly creative, talented, and here to have a good time.

If he's not entirely convinced and has Discord, see if you can get someone from each flight to offer him an invite to the flight servers (I volunteer!) so he can chat with people and get a general understanding of how each one feels.
I'd say Arcane. I originally joined out of spite, but I love it and have never wanted to switch. Since it's such a large flight, it has a lot of fantastic resources, including those to help out newbies. Also, people are incredibly creative, talented, and here to have a good time.

If he's not entirely convinced and has Discord, see if you can get someone from each flight to offer him an invite to the flight servers (I volunteer!) so he can chat with people and get a general understanding of how each one feels.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@neonpine I'll ask him tomorrow o:!!

@Randombreeze200 @Purpleater13
oh
@neonpine I'll ask him tomorrow o:!!

@Randombreeze200 @Purpleater13
oh
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose

If he's looking for community and fun, then Water has it in spades. I wouldn't say that we're not dom-oriented, more like...dom optional? There are plenty of Droplets who like to participate, but there's no pressure to get involved. We also don't push that often compared to the other flights.

The community is super-supportive, the forums move at a reasonable enough pace, and the flight in general is fairly mature.
@KairinRose

If he's looking for community and fun, then Water has it in spades. I wouldn't say that we're not dom-oriented, more like...dom optional? There are plenty of Droplets who like to participate, but there's no pressure to get involved. We also don't push that often compared to the other flights.

The community is super-supportive, the forums move at a reasonable enough pace, and the flight in general is fairly mature.
J2GnxIK.png 15nsuuw.jpg 6x9oPGe.png smrme9.jpg
Join Water, it's my mom's flight! Bloop bloop!
Join Water, it's my mom's flight! Bloop bloop!
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
1 2 3 4