Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Convince my boyfriend!
1 2 3 4
The boyf is joining Flight Rising on the 10th, and he's torn between Water and Arcane flight. Tell him about these flights to help him decide?? plz

edit: information about water and arcane flight that only actual members would know would be helpful!!
edit 2: My boyfriend says, "I'm not v dominance oriented i just wanna draw and make friends and make pretty babies hjdgsahgdjsa"
The boyf is joining Flight Rising on the 10th, and he's torn between Water and Arcane flight. Tell him about these flights to help him decide?? plz

edit: information about water and arcane flight that only actual members would know would be helpful!!
edit 2: My boyfriend says, "I'm not v dominance oriented i just wanna draw and make friends and make pretty babies hjdgsahgdjsa"
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Arcane! I've heard good things about it, and it would be my second choice to join besides Shadow after Wind.
Arcane! I've heard good things about it, and it would be my second choice to join besides Shadow after Wind.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Water is good. I was in it for a while. It was worth it. But Arcane be gud if u like space.
Water is good. I was in it for a while. It was worth it. But Arcane be gud if u like space.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
water. got puns, and alot of banks for all the item types. its nice and calm and has alot of clubs
water. got puns, and alot of banks for all the item types. its nice and calm and has alot of clubs
xulc4O8.png
I know nothing about either but go Water, they have less people
I know nothing about either but go Water, they have less people
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
water! just cause it's cool yknow
water! just cause it's cool yknow
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Actually he should join plague flight!
Actually he should join plague flight!
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness WELL DANGT HES CONVINCED

No but seriously he actually was considering it. XD He was like "hmm... gore..." but I don't think he'll go plague. OTL
@lunusdragoness WELL DANGT HES CONVINCED

No but seriously he actually was considering it. XD He was like "hmm... gore..." but I don't think he'll go plague. OTL
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose

I also vote plague for him to join :D

But between the two others.. Arcane sounds pretty neat though I know little about it, but a friend of mine is in water and they said the people there are sO NICE like, if your bf goes water tell him to get right to the forums because they're so welcoming apparently, my watery friend was definitely surprised
@KairinRose

I also vote plague for him to join :D

But between the two others.. Arcane sounds pretty neat though I know little about it, but a friend of mine is in water and they said the people there are sO NICE like, if your bf goes water tell him to get right to the forums because they're so welcoming apparently, my watery friend was definitely surprised
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@KairinRose

Arcane was actually my first flight on this site ^^ I can personally vouch for their friendly community, exciting space aesthetic, and affinity for explosions. Plus, pink dragons are just really pretty, y'know??

...but I still like Light a lot more :') The community's a little slower, but we have a great, organized dominance hub and we're very profit-orientated. You're gonna make loads of sweet, sweet dragon cash by hanging with us B^))
@KairinRose

Arcane was actually my first flight on this site ^^ I can personally vouch for their friendly community, exciting space aesthetic, and affinity for explosions. Plus, pink dragons are just really pretty, y'know??

...but I still like Light a lot more :') The community's a little slower, but we have a great, organized dominance hub and we're very profit-orientated. You're gonna make loads of sweet, sweet dragon cash by hanging with us B^))
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
1 2 3 4