Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if your FR treasure got turned into $$
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'd buy so many gems that I can afford to gene every single dragon in my lair. If I can afford a lot more, I would then spend half on more gems and half on currency for another game I play.

Kidding. I'd give 3/4 to my mom and use the rest for a better drawing tablet and Photoshop. Then I'd buy virtual game currency.

If of course, 1t = $1. I'd get $26342.
I'd buy so many gems that I can afford to gene every single dragon in my lair. If I can afford a lot more, I would then spend half on more gems and half on currency for another game I play.

Kidding. I'd give 3/4 to my mom and use the rest for a better drawing tablet and Photoshop. Then I'd buy virtual game currency.

If of course, 1t = $1. I'd get $26342.
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-08-28 18:53:43] I'd turn it back into FR gems I don't want yo dollas [/quote] tru dat tru dat homie, [i]ima spend it on fr anywayy ayyyyeeeeee~[/i]
DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-08-28:
I'd turn it back into FR gems I don't want yo dollas

tru dat tru dat homie, ima spend it on fr anywayy ayyyyeeeeee~

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
A life
A life
Waystone3.gif
[quote name="queenmedusozoa" date=2017-08-28 18:54:59] My soul back. [/quote]
queenmedusozoa wrote on 2017-08-28:
My soul back.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-08-28 18:53:43] I'd turn it back into FR gems I don't want yo dollas [/quote] This basically
DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-08-28:
I'd turn it back into FR gems I don't want yo dollas
This basically
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

i'd pay bills...and also whatever my parents have left to pay off...then buy a house probably. Save and invest the rest.
i'd pay bills...and also whatever my parents have left to pay off...then buy a house probably. Save and invest the rest.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Like... 1 mil treasure = 1 mil $, or conversion through current gem ratio and backcalculating to RLC value?
Like... 1 mil treasure = 1 mil $, or conversion through current gem ratio and backcalculating to RLC value?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hhhhhh as much as I love FR, I've got too much stuff to take care of IRL. I would pay off any loans my parents have, then set aside some money to pay for college for me and my brother. I would buy my dad a new car, pay for a nice family vacation, then save some and donate the rest to charity. As much as I love my pixel dragon money, I do think it would be wrong for me to hoard it when I could help people instead.

Hhhhhh as much as I love FR, I've got too much stuff to take care of IRL. I would pay off any loans my parents have, then set aside some money to pay for college for me and my brother. I would buy my dad a new car, pay for a nice family vacation, then save some and donate the rest to charity. As much as I love my pixel dragon money, I do think it would be wrong for me to hoard it when I could help people instead.

If we use the traditional ratio, I've got 7775 gems at 1:900 roughly, plus my 2.8 million puts me over ten million....

A decent house for hubby and I and his brothers. A million more rats, because they're amazing. Cars that don't suck, and then the rest is probably getting invested in family and close friends and charity. Also, I'd never work again except on hobbies. Maybe World of Warcraft. You know, the important things in life.
If we use the traditional ratio, I've got 7775 gems at 1:900 roughly, plus my 2.8 million puts me over ten million....

A decent house for hubby and I and his brothers. A million more rats, because they're amazing. Cars that don't suck, and then the rest is probably getting invested in family and close friends and charity. Also, I'd never work again except on hobbies. Maybe World of Warcraft. You know, the important things in life.
I am collecting ALL of Flight Rising's apparel! You can see my progress here!
e70b545.png
all things gucci 8)

and maybe like. a lambo. or a rolex.
all things gucci 8)

and maybe like. a lambo. or a rolex.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13