Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clicking in Hoard/Alerts refreshes page
1 2
I'm trying to view my hoard, but it won't let me access anything except food. I can click on the other links, but it just refreshes the food page and won't let me view the others. I've clicked all of them, and each link just refreshes to food.

Mod note: thread title edited to more accurately describe the issue.
I'm trying to view my hoard, but it won't let me access anything except food. I can click on the other links, but it just refreshes the food page and won't let me view the others. I've clicked all of them, and each link just refreshes to food.

Mod note: thread title edited to more accurately describe the issue.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
@acepuzzlerkina have you already tried clearing your cache
@acepuzzlerkina have you already tried clearing your cache
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hello, @AcePuzzlerKina! Do you by any chance use the Tumblr add-on "Archive Poster"? Several players have reported issues like this today, and it turns out this add-on was interfering with Flight Rising. If you have it installed, try disabling it. ^^
Hello, @AcePuzzlerKina! Do you by any chance use the Tumblr add-on "Archive Poster"? Several players have reported issues like this today, and it turns out this add-on was interfering with Flight Rising. If you have it installed, try disabling it. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I don't have Archive Poster, and the problem seems to have spread to checking the alerts as well.

I'll try clearing the cache!

Edit/Update: I cleared the cache, the problem still happens. I'll give it overnight to try and fix itself, maybe it's just my laptop messing up on my end.

But to add more detail, I noticed it happening RIGHT AFTER I went to Plinkerton's Pile. I wanted to check what I got (because I just clicked mindlessly away from it) but it began glitching then. I didn't go to any other pages in between that. So if that helps try to track down what else could be causing this bug...

And the only add-ons I have running on my browser are Office Online, GPXPlus Notifications, and AdBlock(which is disabled for Flight Rising, that was the first thing I checked was that it was still disabled.) I'll turn off the GPXPlus, see if that helps. (Edit: Not the GPXPlus notifier causing the problem)
I don't have Archive Poster, and the problem seems to have spread to checking the alerts as well.

I'll try clearing the cache!

Edit/Update: I cleared the cache, the problem still happens. I'll give it overnight to try and fix itself, maybe it's just my laptop messing up on my end.

But to add more detail, I noticed it happening RIGHT AFTER I went to Plinkerton's Pile. I wanted to check what I got (because I just clicked mindlessly away from it) but it began glitching then. I didn't go to any other pages in between that. So if that helps try to track down what else could be causing this bug...

And the only add-ons I have running on my browser are Office Online, GPXPlus Notifications, and AdBlock(which is disabled for Flight Rising, that was the first thing I checked was that it was still disabled.) I'll turn off the GPXPlus, see if that helps. (Edit: Not the GPXPlus notifier causing the problem)
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Update: It's still happening. Both with the hoard and checking notifications.
Update: It's still happening. Both with the hoard and checking notifications.
I'm having the same issue. I can't access my alerts or any other tabs in my hoard besides food.
I'm having the same issue. I can't access my alerts or any other tabs in my hoard besides food.
@AcePuzzlerKina @JuvenLocke

What browsers are you two using? If you log into the site in a private / incognito browsing window, do you experience the same issue there?
@AcePuzzlerKina @JuvenLocke

What browsers are you two using? If you log into the site in a private / incognito browsing window, do you experience the same issue there?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've actually been able to fix the problem. I had the Archive Poster extension and once I removed it, the problem went away.
I've actually been able to fix the problem. I had the Archive Poster extension and once I removed it, the problem went away.
@Alphaeon hey, you moved me here!

I don't have archive poster, although I do have other extensions on XKit, none of which should be causing issues?

Edit: I tried an incognito tab and it worked. What do I do to fix my normal browser?
@Alphaeon hey, you moved me here!

I don't have archive poster, although I do have other extensions on XKit, none of which should be causing issues?

Edit: I tried an incognito tab and it worked. What do I do to fix my normal browser?
c7boTMm.png
@FractalBunny, hey! The fact that everything's working normally on incognito mode indicates an issue with either your browser cache or an add-on you've installed on that browser (since incognito mode ignores both of these things). I would try individually disabling your add-ons and checking back to see if that fixes the issue. If that doesn't work, try the following steps: [list] [*]Log out of Flight Rising [*]Clear your browser's cache fully [*]Close all windows of your browser [*]Reopen your browser [*]Log back into Flight Rising [/list] I know you said in your thread that you've already tried clearing cache, but yours might be sticking a little stubbornly. Let me know if this helps or not!
@FractalBunny, hey! The fact that everything's working normally on incognito mode indicates an issue with either your browser cache or an add-on you've installed on that browser (since incognito mode ignores both of these things). I would try individually disabling your add-ons and checking back to see if that fixes the issue.

If that doesn't work, try the following steps:
  • Log out of Flight Rising
  • Clear your browser's cache fully
  • Close all windows of your browser
  • Reopen your browser
  • Log back into Flight Rising

I know you said in your thread that you've already tried clearing cache, but yours might be sticking a little stubbornly.

Let me know if this helps or not!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2