Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49
The two partially revealed genes look very nice! The first one looks like a potion underbelly, and the second one looks like stained glass wings, maybe a secondary gene companion to opal? It doesn't look quite like facet, but it does look shiny and gem like.
The two partially revealed genes look very nice! The first one looks like a potion underbelly, and the second one looks like stained glass wings, maybe a secondary gene companion to opal? It doesn't look quite like facet, but it does look shiny and gem like.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Sadly, once the new Baldwin gene comes out my Cauldron will be used up by tokens :')
Sadly, once the new Baldwin gene comes out my Cauldron will be used up by tokens :')
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
THOSE NEW NON TAPIR GENES THO!!

tbh I'm not as excited about tapir as I was for jag/rose or the teased genes. It just kinda reminds me of ripple and I'm not a big fan of ripple at all :T
THOSE NEW NON TAPIR GENES THO!!

tbh I'm not as excited about tapir as I was for jag/rose or the teased genes. It just kinda reminds me of ripple and I'm not a big fan of ripple at all :T
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
I love the idea behind the new sneak peaks, the August one has me stymied but the september one looks almost like stained glass or amber, and looks gorgeous.
I love the idea behind the new sneak peaks, the August one has me stymied but the september one looks almost like stained glass or amber, and looks gorgeous.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
IS... IS THE AUGUST ONE SOME KIND OF POTION. CAN YOU HAVE A POTION DRAGON... I WANT SO MANY.
IS... IS THE AUGUST ONE SOME KIND OF POTION. CAN YOU HAVE A POTION DRAGON... I WANT SO MANY.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
i need to see this secondary gene. -starts hoarding gems like a madman in preparation-
i need to see this secondary gene. -starts hoarding gems like a madman in preparation-
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
Tapir looks SO NICE I'm so hyped!!
Tapir looks SO NICE I'm so hyped!!
wpEE9mo.png
BUGS. 18. NB. THEY/THEM.
I can't wait for those new genes! They look cool.
I can't wait for those new genes! They look cool.
oh don't mind me
200.gif
Thank you so much for perfecting this gene. :D I cannot wait to use it all over my lair. <3
Thank you so much for perfecting this gene. :D I cannot wait to use it all over my lair. <3
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
EM SHINYS
EM SHINYS
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49