Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49
@PrinceRaven Thank you. I did see that but didn't think it was a preview either.
@PrinceRaven Thank you. I did see that but didn't think it was a preview either.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
[quote name="@PrinceRaven" date=2017-08-25 14:46:39] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tapir_final2.png[/img] @/WildMagic this, but I don't think it was actually a preview since the second one is just Butterfly, and the first one doesn't look like a gene at all. It'll be cool to have new genes, though. [/quote] I don't think the second one is butterfly though? It certainly doesn't look anything like butterfly to me.
@PrinceRaven wrote on 2017-08-25:
tapir_final2.png

@/WildMagic this, but I don't think it was actually a preview since the second one is just Butterfly, and the first one doesn't look like a gene at all. It'll be cool to have new genes, though.

I don't think the second one is butterfly though? It certainly doesn't look anything like butterfly to me.
[quote name="AnriWarhol" date=2017-08-25 13:47:59] it's either an insect or stained glass secondary. [/quote] I NEED BUG GENES LIKE I NEED AIR
AnriWarhol wrote on 2017-08-25:
it's either an insect or stained glass secondary.

I NEED BUG GENES LIKE I NEED AIR
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@ToonKuriboh
Sorry to barge in there but I agree with you - that second one doesn't look anything like butterfly to me either. Not only is it not uniform enough, it's very... shiny?
But you know what it does look like to me?

Stained glass.

Also a warm welcome to our new mods, and welcome back to our old pals too!
SO excited for what's to come in Baldwin's new gene, and ahh, so hype all the way up through October!
@ToonKuriboh
Sorry to barge in there but I agree with you - that second one doesn't look anything like butterfly to me either. Not only is it not uniform enough, it's very... shiny?
But you know what it does look like to me?

Stained glass.

Also a warm welcome to our new mods, and welcome back to our old pals too!
SO excited for what's to come in Baldwin's new gene, and ahh, so hype all the way up through October!
ahh HYPE
ahh HYPE
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
screams new genes i cant wait to see them
screams new genes i cant wait to see them
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
I can't wait for the new Baldwin tert!!! It looks like an accent, maybe a potion bottle.... either wya, I need it desperately and I'm so glad it's for this month.
I can't wait for the new Baldwin tert!!! It looks like an accent, maybe a potion bottle.... either wya, I need it desperately and I'm so glad it's for this month.
Cant wait for all the new things!!
Cant wait for all the new things!!
dhJpGiJ.gif
Excited for the new genes (:
Excited for the new genes (:
Oh yes
Oh yes
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49