Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Just wondering, what do you all do when your familiar has reached "awakened"? Do you sell them, put them in your vault, or keep them with your dragon?
Just wondering, what do you all do when your familiar has reached "awakened"? Do you sell them, put them in your vault, or keep them with your dragon?
[quote name="EbeeC" date=2017-09-16 07:29:41] Just wondering, what do you all do when your familiar has reached "awakened"? Do you sell them, put them in your vault, or keep them with your dragon? [/quote] If I had to guess, selling them or putting them in your vault will make them disappear from your bestiary (although your progress won't be forgotten). So you could keep them with a dragon or keep them in the hoard, unless you don't care if they don't show up in your bestiary. Then you could vault or sell them.
EbeeC wrote on 2017-09-16:

If I had to guess, selling them or putting them in your vault will make them disappear from your bestiary (although your progress won't be forgotten). So you could keep them with a dragon or keep them in the hoard, unless you don't care if they don't show up in your bestiary. Then you could vault or sell them.
Get this accent here!
Shine wingies
Shine wingies
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@EbeeC @PrismDragonfly

Just for clarification, familiars will remain recorded in your Bestiary as long as you own at least one copy. :) It doesn't matter if you keep them paired with a dragon, in your Hoard, or in your Vault - as long as you still have one, the Bestiary entry will remain filled!

I'm big on filling my Bestiary, so when I awaken a familiar, I just remove it from the dragon it's paired with and put it in my Hoard or Vault. Then if I get any extras of that familiar, I sell them on the Auction House for some spare $$! :D
@EbeeC @PrismDragonfly

Just for clarification, familiars will remain recorded in your Bestiary as long as you own at least one copy. :) It doesn't matter if you keep them paired with a dragon, in your Hoard, or in your Vault - as long as you still have one, the Bestiary entry will remain filled!

I'm big on filling my Bestiary, so when I awaken a familiar, I just remove it from the dragon it's paired with and put it in my Hoard or Vault. Then if I get any extras of that familiar, I sell them on the Auction House for some spare $$! :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@PrismDragonfly @Alphaeon

Thank you both for the information. You were very helpful!
@PrismDragonfly @Alphaeon

Thank you both for the information. You were very helpful!
@Alphaeon: Thank you, I didn't know about the vault! <3
@Alphaeon: Thank you, I didn't know about the vault! <3
Get this accent here!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49