Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SpicyDoggo's Spicy ArtShop <FULL>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@lemecrazy Here's your boy! ;u; I'm sorry I would have uploaded him last night but I took allergy meds and passed out pretty much [img]http://i.imgur.com/5mHrEls.png[/img]
@lemecrazy

Here's your boy! ;u; I'm sorry I would have uploaded him last night but I took allergy meds and passed out pretty much

5mHrEls.png
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@Destroya

What a nice angelic looking WC! The only extra is the third piece of apparel so it would be 260kt when paying in treasure :) I've added you to the list friendo
@Destroya

What a nice angelic looking WC! The only extra is the third piece of apparel so it would be 260kt when paying in treasure :) I've added you to the list friendo
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@DeltaDarklight

Will do! ;u;
@DeltaDarklight

Will do! ;u;
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Corde All done! I kind of guessed what the back/side view of the markings on his neck looked like and if its terribly off then I can definetly change it ;u; Just let me know! (also if you don't want the colored blurb let me know and I can remove it, I forgot to post in the beginning that I normally do that because it makes the picture pop and look nicer) [img]https://i.imgur.com/oxBqcuv.png[/img]
@Corde

All done! I kind of guessed what the back/side view of the markings on his neck looked like and if its terribly off then I can definetly change it ;u; Just let me know!
(also if you don't want the colored blurb let me know and I can remove it, I forgot to post in the beginning that I normally do that because it makes the picture pop and look nicer)

oxBqcuv.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo

Ping list please :D
@SpicyDoggo

Ping list please :D
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Renoki

Oh shoot I forgot to ping you before, I'll add you to the ping list right now c:
@Renoki

Oh shoot I forgot to ping you before, I'll add you to the ping list right now c:
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo
It looks good, but I think you mistook the scar on his lip as a tooth, lol.
@SpicyDoggo
It looks good, but I think you mistook the scar on his lip as a tooth, lol.
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@Corde

I did! Ah I'm so sorry, gimmie a minute and I'll change it to a scar and send it back c: sorry about that!
@Corde

I did! Ah I'm so sorry, gimmie a minute and I'll change it to a scar and send it back c: sorry about that!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo
No worries!
@SpicyDoggo
No worries!
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@Spicydoggo payment sent! :D
@Spicydoggo payment sent! :D
he/himtumblr_inline_o8jonixiDo1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_ouqfrnYCgP1tv211lo1_250.png tumblr_inline_o8jonjJSJh1soemy4_100.pngfr +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11