Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SpicyDoggo's Spicy ArtShop <FULL>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@spicydoggo
Congratulations on opening your art shop! :) I have to keep this post short as I have to start work soon, but may I please ask, will my second commission from you still be PWYW? :) (I've read your message, by the way!)
@spicydoggo
Congratulations on opening your art shop! :) I have to keep this post short as I have to start work soon, but may I please ask, will my second commission from you still be PWYW? :) (I've read your message, by the way!)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@lemecrazy

So the only thing extra is the accent and it's fairly simple on the neck up so the total would be 275G~ ;u;
@lemecrazy

So the only thing extra is the accent and it's fairly simple on the neck up so the total would be 275G~ ;u;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@QuetzalQueen

Thank you so much and yup yours will still be PWYW since I took your commish on that thread :)
@QuetzalQueen

Thank you so much and yup yours will still be PWYW since I took your commish on that thread :)
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo
Awesome! I'm very tempted to get another head shot as well, but I have to be wary about how I spend my money because I have to be prepared for the Dom battle in a few weeks, haha. :P
@SpicyDoggo
Awesome! I'm very tempted to get another head shot as well, but I have to be wary about how I spend my money because I have to be prepared for the Dom battle in a few weeks, haha. :P
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

Oh I completely understand! What dom battles happening? I've honestly never participated in any because I haven't had the time but they seem fun ;u;
@QuetzalQueen

Oh I completely understand! What dom battles happening? I've honestly never participated in any because I haven't had the time but they seem fun ;u;
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo Ooo, could you do one of my boy Connor? [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yv1HCTF.png[/img] Payment in: G Apparel: Yes Skin/Accent: N/A Expression: Stoic/Serious Anything else I should know: Nothin!
@SpicyDoggo
Ooo, could you do one of my boy Connor?
Yv1HCTF.png

Payment in: G

Apparel: Yes

Skin/Accent: N/A

Expression: Stoic/Serious

Anything else I should know: Nothin!
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@Corde

Sure can! ;u; Quick questions, you want the outfit correct? (no charge, just wondering) and do you want me to draw them with a wider muzzle or with a thinner one (i draw wolves with super thin ish snoots lol )

All and all it would come to 250 G though if that's okay c:
@Corde

Sure can! ;u; Quick questions, you want the outfit correct? (no charge, just wondering) and do you want me to draw them with a wider muzzle or with a thinner one (i draw wolves with super thin ish snoots lol )

All and all it would come to 250 G though if that's okay c:
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo
Outfit on, please! And I prefer a wider snoot, but whatever you think looks good in your style! I'll go ahead and send the gems over~ c:
@SpicyDoggo
Outfit on, please! And I prefer a wider snoot, but whatever you think looks good in your style! I'll go ahead and send the gems over~ c:
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@SpicyDoggo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31960760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319608/31960760_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment in: T Apparel: golden roundhorns, ivory aviator scarf, and if you could include his pyrite pauldrons that'd be cool of you Skin/Accent: no Expression: happy/playful/gay Anything else I should know: nope!
@SpicyDoggo

31960760_350.png

Payment in: T

Apparel: golden roundhorns, ivory aviator scarf, and if you could include his pyrite pauldrons that'd be cool of you

Skin/Accent: no

Expression: happy/playful/gay

Anything else I should know: nope!

he/himtumblr_inline_o8jonixiDo1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_ouqfrnYCgP1tv211lo1_250.png tumblr_inline_o8jonjJSJh1soemy4_100.pngfr +3
@spicydoggo could you put me on the pinglist please?
@spicydoggo could you put me on the pinglist please?
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11