Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Eulerian's Leveling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Eulerian
Awesome! :D
@Eulerian
Awesome! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Eulerian
Seeing a Nornan sold just as I got 200kt would you be able to level one of mine?
@Eulerian
Seeing a Nornan sold just as I got 200kt would you be able to level one of mine?
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Definitely~! I'll reserve a slot for you in the next round. I should be done with my current pair by later this evening. If not then, they will be finished by definitely tomorrow.
@Revolutionary

Definitely~! I'll reserve a slot for you in the next round. I should be done with my current pair by later this evening. If not then, they will be finished by definitely tomorrow.
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
Thank you!
@Eulerian
Thank you!
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Eulerian
Can I send the payment now? I don't want to spend it on anything else by 'accident'
@Eulerian
Can I send the payment now? I don't want to spend it on anything else by 'accident'
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary if you trust me with it, sure. I'll be at work starting like um now so if you really want the money out, just use a PM instead of CRs
@Revolutionary if you trust me with it, sure. I'll be at work starting like um now so if you really want the money out, just use a PM instead of CRs
otQd63W.png
@Meowruff @DivineLush

I've finished training your dragons~! I'll send them to you now through PA for treasure. If you want to pay with gems or mixed, just let me know and I'll set something up for that instead~
@Meowruff @DivineLush

I've finished training your dragons~! I'll send them to you now through PA for treasure. If you want to pay with gems or mixed, just let me know and I'll set something up for that instead~
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
Thanks!
@Eulerian
Thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff No problem~! It was fun looking at your neon girl :3
@Meowruff No problem~! It was fun looking at your neon girl :3
otQd63W.png
is this open?
is this open?