Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 166 167
In the known issues within the first post, one of the things that was "fixed" but needed testing was that sometimes the panels would match before completely falling. I've seen this still happening, but sometimes the panels would drop fully while other times they were stopped.

What I noticed was that most of the time, if it was not the bottom panel, then it would match, while the bottom would just fall. I set up an experiment to test that, and it did exactly what I expected.

I set up a green match, then had two teals on top of it. Surrounding the top green were two teals. Because there are two panels on top and this would be third from the bottom, nothing should match.

However, this did not happen. The bottom teal panel fell the whole distance. The top teal panel, however, matched before it finished falling.

I repeated this around five more times and every time the same thing happened; the bottom panel would fall while the top panel would match.
In the known issues within the first post, one of the things that was "fixed" but needed testing was that sometimes the panels would match before completely falling. I've seen this still happening, but sometimes the panels would drop fully while other times they were stopped.

What I noticed was that most of the time, if it was not the bottom panel, then it would match, while the bottom would just fall. I set up an experiment to test that, and it did exactly what I expected.

I set up a green match, then had two teals on top of it. Surrounding the top green were two teals. Because there are two panels on top and this would be third from the bottom, nothing should match.

However, this did not happen. The bottom teal panel fell the whole distance. The top teal panel, however, matched before it finished falling.

I repeated this around five more times and every time the same thing happened; the bottom panel would fall while the top panel would match.
It seems that every time I play Shock Switch, the speeds never stay where they say they will. For example, the other day I was playing it on Very Easy, speeds of 4 and under, but the speed got up to 30 before I quit the game. However, I still only got a reward that I would've normally gotten for Very Easy mode. Is this a bug, or am I misinterpereting what the side says? I still like the game, though! :')
It seems that every time I play Shock Switch, the speeds never stay where they say they will. For example, the other day I was playing it on Very Easy, speeds of 4 and under, but the speed got up to 30 before I quit the game. However, I still only got a reward that I would've normally gotten for Very Easy mode. Is this a bug, or am I misinterpereting what the side says? I still like the game, though! :')
Yo hey, an issue I think counts as an SS issue?

Payout for long games (paused multiple times) appearing in daily Faire cap but not in player's treasure.

Is anyone else experiencing this error? I just lost 16241 treasure from one game, which ticked into my daily count but didn't tick into my treasure. If this needs to be posted elsewhere please ping me to let me know.
Yo hey, an issue I think counts as an SS issue?

Payout for long games (paused multiple times) appearing in daily Faire cap but not in player's treasure.

Is anyone else experiencing this error? I just lost 16241 treasure from one game, which ticked into my daily count but didn't tick into my treasure. If this needs to be posted elsewhere please ping me to let me know.
Is someone else getting the error "Unable to connect to the game server" again? Switching to alt doesn't change anything for me and it's like that since the site opened for me. I really need to make some treasure and the other games don't work for me due to my connection, so SS is my only way of income. =/
Is someone else getting the error "Unable to connect to the game server" again? Switching to alt doesn't change anything for me and it's like that since the site opened for me. I really need to make some treasure and the other games don't work for me due to my connection, so SS is my only way of income. =/
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Hey,

I cant get any of the games to work for me in alt or normal mode. I have even tried different browsers and computers but nothing is working for me since the site has reopened. I have no way to ear treasure really at the moment. Im not sure if this is a bug or what so sorry if im not suppose to post this here.
Hey,

I cant get any of the games to work for me in alt or normal mode. I have even tried different browsers and computers but nothing is working for me since the site has reopened. I have no way to ear treasure really at the moment. Im not sure if this is a bug or what so sorry if im not suppose to post this here.
Hey,

I've been getting the "Unable to connect to game server" in both normal and alt mode. So the only way to earn gold right now for me is to sell my dragons, and because I've seen other people post this same thing, I feel like I'm just complaining.

But it's not just this game, it's all the games. I'm sure you guys are on it, so I'll just sit back and let y'all work:)
Hey,

I've been getting the "Unable to connect to game server" in both normal and alt mode. So the only way to earn gold right now for me is to sell my dragons, and because I've seen other people post this same thing, I feel like I'm just complaining.

But it's not just this game, it's all the games. I'm sure you guys are on it, so I'll just sit back and let y'all work:)
I've been playing the game for a while, and then unexpectedly it's unable to connect to the server. I don't know if this is a bug or my network connection is screwed up?
I've been playing the game for a while, and then unexpectedly it's unable to connect to the server. I don't know if this is a bug or my network connection is screwed up?
@LoveandBonestm
@Sheba
@eaglez
@Opaline

If you haven't already, please post any available details in this thread. Browser, anti-virus program, system, connection type - all of that could help! Thank you. :)
@LoveandBonestm
@Sheba
@eaglez
@Opaline

If you haven't already, please post any available details in this thread. Browser, anti-virus program, system, connection type - all of that could help! Thank you. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Thrage
i know my message might be short but i was wondering if you could put a different leaderboard for each difficulty of the game .
@Thrage
i know my message might be short but i was wondering if you could put a different leaderboard for each difficulty of the game .
http://dragonknight-clan.weebly.com

clan webpage work in progress.
Not sure if this is already on the list-- and it's not gamebreaking-- BUT:
  1. Fill up screen with tiles (60+)
  2. Use the CLEAR ALL TILES bar
  3. Quickly pause and quit out of game to receive payout
  4. Quickly start new game
  5. Just after the new game starts, all the blocks abruptly vanish (except maybe some that had just been messed with)
Notes:
  • Tentatively does not appear to improve the new game's score or payout.
  • "Quickly" is not superhuman speeds or anything, I found this by accident doing my normal thing.
  • The mysterious tile abduction appears to happen when the CLEAR ALL TILES would have finished. 60+ tiles takes forever, plenty of time to have quit out into a new game and just begun.
Win7, Firefox 26.0 (latest, far as I know) and up-to-date Flash/etc. Playing the photosensitive-friendly version.
Not sure if this is already on the list-- and it's not gamebreaking-- BUT:
  1. Fill up screen with tiles (60+)
  2. Use the CLEAR ALL TILES bar
  3. Quickly pause and quit out of game to receive payout
  4. Quickly start new game
  5. Just after the new game starts, all the blocks abruptly vanish (except maybe some that had just been messed with)
Notes:
  • Tentatively does not appear to improve the new game's score or payout.
  • "Quickly" is not superhuman speeds or anything, I found this by accident doing my normal thing.
  • The mysterious tile abduction appears to happen when the CLEAR ALL TILES would have finished. 60+ tiles takes forever, plenty of time to have quit out into a new game and just begun.
Win7, Firefox 26.0 (latest, far as I know) and up-to-date Flash/etc. Playing the photosensitive-friendly version.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 166 167