Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 166 167
Hate to re-iterate the issue, but I've had the same problem- played for thirty five minutes, only to have the endgame page not load scores or award treasure.
Hate to re-iterate the issue, but I've had the same problem- played for thirty five minutes, only to have the endgame page not load scores or award treasure.
Just letting you know yet another person with the issue on the Shock Switch on Chrome. At around 11am EST this morning it was working. it reset the lucky streak and stopped functioning sometime after that. I was off for several hours so cannot provide a more exact malfunction time.
Just letting you know yet another person with the issue on the Shock Switch on Chrome. At around 11am EST this morning it was working. it reset the lucky streak and stopped functioning sometime after that. I was off for several hours so cannot provide a more exact malfunction time.
[quote name="Neight" date="2014-01-26 18:04:44"]Hate to re-iterate the issue, but I've had the same problem- played for thirty five minutes, only to have the endgame page not load scores or award treasure.[/quote] I've had the same issue.
Neight wrote on 2014-01-26 18:04:44:

I've had the same issue.
DuLvCwY.png
Again, no treasure. This sucks. :(

Edit: Chrome, Win XP, yadda yadda..
Again, no treasure. This sucks. :(

Edit: Chrome, Win XP, yadda yadda..
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
Hi there Just wanted to say I was playing Shock Switch for over 20 min and didn't get any treasure for the game. Does Treasure not work right know or is it a bug?
Hi there Just wanted to say I was playing Shock Switch for over 20 min and didn't get any treasure for the game. Does Treasure not work right know or is it a bug?
I've played Shock Switch for over half an hour just now and was really surprised when I haven't gotten any treasure. Is there some bug?
I've played Shock Switch for over half an hour just now and was really surprised when I haven't gotten any treasure. Is there some bug?
Update! As of 10:00 am server time, january 27, the game is fully loading and rewarding treasure once again!
Update! As of 10:00 am server time, january 27, the game is fully loading and rewarding treasure once again!
I wish sometimes I would just not be receiving treasure.

For the past 3 days EVERY game I have tried to play once im over 100k points I randomly will get a "Lost connection to the server" and I get nothing for the match. It's beggining to become quite annoying considering this is my most reliable way that I like to make treasure, yet it seems I am not allowed to do so.
I wish sometimes I would just not be receiving treasure.

For the past 3 days EVERY game I have tried to play once im over 100k points I randomly will get a "Lost connection to the server" and I get nothing for the match. It's beggining to become quite annoying considering this is my most reliable way that I like to make treasure, yet it seems I am not allowed to do so.
Seems Sock Switch crashes regardless of what browser I use and what OS I use. I've tried:
-Windows 7: IE, Firefox, Safari & Chrome
-Linux (multiple types): Firefox (I can get through 1 game, but crashes on game #2), Chrome
-Mac: Firefox, Safari & Chrome.

I just think the Lightning flight needs a different game...
Seems Sock Switch crashes regardless of what browser I use and what OS I use. I've tried:
-Windows 7: IE, Firefox, Safari & Chrome
-Linux (multiple types): Firefox (I can get through 1 game, but crashes on game #2), Chrome
-Mac: Firefox, Safari & Chrome.

I just think the Lightning flight needs a different game...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Using Chrome on a Mac (OS X 10.7.5) and I just played Shock Switch for 16 minutes with no payout. This has never happened to me before.
Using Chrome on a Mac (OS X 10.7.5) and I just played Shock Switch for 16 minutes with no payout. This has never happened to me before.
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 166 167