Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Congrats and welcome to people!

Though I'm wondering if its a typo in the Blue Tang hippogriff's description of 'top-teir predator of air, sea and sky' ... is one of those supposed to be land and not the air twice basicly? :x
Congrats and welcome to people!

Though I'm wondering if its a typo in the Blue Tang hippogriff's description of 'top-teir predator of air, sea and sky' ... is one of those supposed to be land and not the air twice basicly? :x
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
It might be worth noting that Aequorin's profile is not properly linked to in the credits...clicking her name leads to Xhaz's profile. :^)
It might be worth noting that Aequorin's profile is not properly linked to in the credits...clicking her name leads to Xhaz's profile. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2014-01-20 19:04:45"]It might be worth noting that Aequorin's profile is not properly linked to in the credits...clicking her name leads to Xhaz's profile. :^)[/quote] This should be fixed now - thanks for the good eye! ;)
Alphaeon wrote on 2014-01-20 19:04:45:

This should be fixed now - thanks for the good eye! ;)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Congrats to all of you and thank you for the update!
Congrats to all of you and thank you for the update!
@Xhaztol

In regards to the password updates, my friend (username: Amaranthia) is having difficulty since she forgot what email she used to sign up for the site. She has tried a couple without any success. She wants to know if there is any way of resolving this.
@Xhaztol

In regards to the password updates, my friend (username: Amaranthia) is having difficulty since she forgot what email she used to sign up for the site. She has tried a couple without any success. She wants to know if there is any way of resolving this.
I JUST GOT A BLUE TANG!! THANK YOU DECORATIVE CHEST!!

No...it's not up for grabs.....
I JUST GOT A BLUE TANG!! THANK YOU DECORATIVE CHEST!!

No...it's not up for grabs.....
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Yay, finally a caster in Harpy's Roost.

Boo, it's a smart caster.
Yay, finally a caster in Harpy's Roost.

Boo, it's a smart caster.
ccDyspX.png
Wow welcome new mods and I look forward to seeing you around. :D

And spiffy new familiars are spiffy. ♥♥♥
Wow welcome new mods and I look forward to seeing you around. :D

And spiffy new familiars are spiffy. ♥♥♥
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Checking to see if my forum signature worked.
Checking to see if my forum signature worked.
@ZanaDragonhart She may use the contact form to send us an e-mail. We'll get her sorted out! Apologies for the trouble.
@ZanaDragonhart She may use the contact form to send us an e-mail. We'll get her sorted out! Apologies for the trouble.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13