Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Totally want to get those hippogriffs! =D
Totally want to get those hippogriffs! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Interesting update. 8I
Interesting update. 8I
BMEWTUV.png
Congratulations to all of the new members of the team, and to the members who have been promoted. :3
Congratulations to all of the new members of the team, and to the members who have been promoted. :3
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
Ooh, new people. Congratulations everyone. c:

Also eee new pets. c:
Ooh, new people. Congratulations everyone. c:

Also eee new pets. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Congrats on the staff/moderator positions!
And thank you for the new additions of enemy/familiars and the art recolors! :)
Congrats on the staff/moderator positions!
And thank you for the new additions of enemy/familiars and the art recolors! :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Congrats to new and promoted staff members! :D
Congrats to new and promoted staff members! :D
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-01-20 11:15:25"]@Dragoness, twitchy will revert back to my personal play account. :)[/quote] But now you have access to two different forums and things - wouldn't it be better for them both to be in the same flight?
Aequorin wrote on 2014-01-20 11:15:25:
@Dragoness, twitchy will revert back to my personal play account. :)

But now you have access to two different forums and things - wouldn't it be better for them both to be in the same flight?
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin, as an admin, Aequorin has the ability to see into all of the flight forums.
@Rumpelstiltskin, as an admin, Aequorin has the ability to see into all of the flight forums.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

This is all great :) Excellent update, and congrats to the new mods! But unless we get new users soon what's the point? We're all playing in a bubble.
This is all great :) Excellent update, and congrats to the new mods! But unless we get new users soon what's the point? We're all playing in a bubble.
Oh cool :D
New mods and familiars~
Oh cool :D
New mods and familiars~
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Hi:) I hope you have a lovely day~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13