Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 783 784 785 786 787 ... 1426 1427
@RaikuKawisa

shoot me a message so i can have it in my inbox as a reminder, and i can host for you!
@RaikuKawisa

shoot me a message so i can have it in my inbox as a reminder, and i can host for you!
@Domnis @pushpin @Novetteus @Desdinova

any of you up for a nest rental? both dragons are ready to breed and i'll gladly offer (cheap) sludge as a tip.
@Domnis @pushpin @Novetteus @Desdinova

any of you up for a nest rental? both dragons are ready to breed and i'll gladly offer (cheap) sludge as a tip.
"It is new, indeed, for I made it last night in a dream of strange cities; and dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden-girdled Babylon."
@goblinkween
I can take them! =]
@goblinkween
I can take them! =]
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@Birdsofwax

I can take them. :) Feel free to send food if you want, but it's not required.
@Birdsofwax

I can take them. :) Feel free to send food if you want, but it's not required.
U58SZuw.png
@Birdsofwax Three eggs! I'll send everyone back once they've hatched.
@Birdsofwax Three eggs! I'll send everyone back once they've hatched.
U58SZuw.png
@Alxamei @RadiantStardust

Could I borrow a nest?
@Alxamei @RadiantStardust

Could I borrow a nest?
Selling
@Wintermischief

I've got one, you can send them over whenever ♥
@Wintermischief

I've got one, you can send them over whenever ♥
@RadiantStardust

Thank you!
@RadiantStardust

Thank you!
Selling
Hello again! Today I am looking for both a Lightning nest & an Ice nest! The dates aren't concrete so if you miss a day that's fine, but I'd kinda like the Ice dragons born on the 11th and the Lightning dragons born on the 12th. Hope we can work something out! ^_^

@Indigo, @Rivaxorus, @VictoryInSolace, @RavenFeatherwing, @AshenFall, @Komari, @Rattz, @BeachGoth, @Kassinator, @staticteeth,

@Deva, @Velliana, @Spazzcat, @Northernwolfsong, @insanedoll, @DeadlyFang, @Allychan, @Awilixi, @Skorpion, @Scrubbie, @SilverlightAI, @comicsans, @Bezaleel, @Beliar, @teastain
Hello again! Today I am looking for both a Lightning nest & an Ice nest! The dates aren't concrete so if you miss a day that's fine, but I'd kinda like the Ice dragons born on the 11th and the Lightning dragons born on the 12th. Hope we can work something out! ^_^

@Indigo, @Rivaxorus, @VictoryInSolace, @RavenFeatherwing, @AshenFall, @Komari, @Rattz, @BeachGoth, @Kassinator, @staticteeth,

@Deva, @Velliana, @Spazzcat, @Northernwolfsong, @insanedoll, @DeadlyFang, @Allychan, @Awilixi, @Skorpion, @Scrubbie, @SilverlightAI, @comicsans, @Bezaleel, @Beliar, @teastain
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
@TrulyBrilliant I have a nest open! c:
@TrulyBrilliant I have a nest open! c:
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 783 784 785 786 787 ... 1426 1427