Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Song's Dragon Art Shop!~ [Open!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Renenet
Wow! He's such a pretty derg! :)

For a half body with wings it'll be about 600kt or 600g with all the apparel.
For a full body it'll be around 1mt or 1000g with all apparel.

Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like such as pose or expression. :)
@Renenet
Wow! He's such a pretty derg! :)

For a half body with wings it'll be about 600kt or 600g with all the apparel.
For a full body it'll be around 1mt or 1000g with all apparel.

Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like such as pose or expression. :)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongsOfShadows thank you he's my favourite boy : )

I'd love a full body with all the apparel please for the gems price.

As to the pose I was thinking something like this might be nice: http://sandara.deviantart.com/art/Black-dragon-v2-577478744

I'd like a closed mouth with just a normal expression so relaxed I guess would be the right word though open mouth is fine too. Whichever you think would look better with the pose.
@SongsOfShadows thank you he's my favourite boy : )

I'd love a full body with all the apparel please for the gems price.

As to the pose I was thinking something like this might be nice: http://sandara.deviantart.com/art/Black-dragon-v2-577478744

I'd like a closed mouth with just a normal expression so relaxed I guess would be the right word though open mouth is fine too. Whichever you think would look better with the pose.
4tfCVic.png
@SongsOfShadows would you like the full payment of gems now, after completion or half now and half after?
@SongsOfShadows would you like the full payment of gems now, after completion or half now and half after?
4tfCVic.png
@SongOfShadows
What kinds of items are you looking for? (I've got a lot of apparel.)
I'm interested in buying a traditional sketch or two!
If you're not looking for any items, I can pay in treasure just fine as well.
@SongOfShadows
What kinds of items are you looking for? (I've got a lot of apparel.)
I'm interested in buying a traditional sketch or two!
If you're not looking for any items, I can pay in treasure just fine as well.
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
@Renenet
Ok, I'll get started on that soon. :) As for payment, I'll send you a concept sketch (just to make sure you like how it looks) and payment is due anytime after you approve.

@WolvZephyr
Hmm...hard to say at the moment since I'm no looking for much in particular. Treasure would be great since I'm a little low on that right now. ^^ If you have any nice apparel, just shoot me an offer and I'll let ya know if I'm interested.
@Renenet
Ok, I'll get started on that soon. :) As for payment, I'll send you a concept sketch (just to make sure you like how it looks) and payment is due anytime after you approve.

@WolvZephyr
Hmm...hard to say at the moment since I'm no looking for much in particular. Treasure would be great since I'm a little low on that right now. ^^ If you have any nice apparel, just shoot me an offer and I'll let ya know if I'm interested.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows I've got mostly bits and pieces from old marketplace sniping... full viper, crane, and lion samurai, full conjurer's garb, frostfinder's, hunter's, battlescale, moonscale, shadowscale, a bunch of shawls and banners and other bits. Some black, blood-red, gold, and brown wolf capes, sky blue & celadon wing silks, and bone antlers. If I'm allowed to make a suggestion, black wolf capes look rather dashing on dark dragons (lol) I'd price everything at the lowest auction house price. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28024887][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280249/28024887_350.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21139149][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211392/21139149_350.png[/img][/url] About how much extra would the apparel on these guys cost? (Don't bother with the bird or the lanterns in the first one.)
@SongOfShadows
I've got mostly bits and pieces from old marketplace sniping... full viper, crane, and lion samurai, full conjurer's garb, frostfinder's, hunter's, battlescale, moonscale, shadowscale, a bunch of shawls and banners and other bits.
Some black, blood-red, gold, and brown wolf capes, sky blue & celadon wing silks, and bone antlers. If I'm allowed to make a suggestion, black wolf capes look rather dashing on dark dragons (lol)
I'd price everything at the lowest auction house price.
28024887_350.png21139149_350.png
About how much extra would the apparel on these guys cost? (Don't bother with the bird or the lanterns in the first one.)
@SongsOfShadows that sounds brilliant thank you I look forward to seeing what you do with it :D
@SongsOfShadows that sounds brilliant thank you I look forward to seeing what you do with it :D
4tfCVic.png
@WolvZephyr
I'd be interested in the sky blue silks! :)

If you are just looking to get sketches there will be no extra charge for the apparel (I'm asuming you just want busts?).
@WolvZephyr
I'd be interested in the sky blue silks! :)

If you are just looking to get sketches there will be no extra charge for the apparel (I'm asuming you just want busts?).
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows
Yup, just bust sketches. Checking the AH, it looks like the lowest price right now for the silks is 21k, so there's 79k left to pay in treasure!
Should I send the payment over in a Crossroads?
@SongOfShadows
Yup, just bust sketches. Checking the AH, it looks like the lowest price right now for the silks is 21k, so there's 79k left to pay in treasure!
Should I send the payment over in a Crossroads?
@WolvZephyr
Alrighty, sounds good! :) Send payment whenever you like. I'll accept it when I have finished, which will probably be tomorrow(ish?).

Were there any particular poses or expressions you wanted?
@WolvZephyr
Alrighty, sounds good! :) Send payment whenever you like. I'll accept it when I have finished, which will probably be tomorrow(ish?).

Were there any particular poses or expressions you wanted?
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13