Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Song's Dragon Art Shop!~ [Open!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@SongofShadows

I love your art! I'm on a budget right now, but would you add me to your pinglist if you have one?
@SongofShadows

I love your art! I'm on a budget right now, but would you add me to your pinglist if you have one?
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan
Thank you! ^^ If you like, you may post the dragon and what kind of art you would like now and I can get started when I have the time. It will take me some time since I'm a little busy irl for the nest two weeks. Then when you have gathered the funds I can give you the art.

@Tinytalkingtina
Lol, it shouldn't take that long. ;) I'm a little busy these next two weeks, but I should be able to find some time to work on it.
@ScarletSultan
Thank you! ^^ If you like, you may post the dragon and what kind of art you would like now and I can get started when I have the time. It will take me some time since I'm a little busy irl for the nest two weeks. Then when you have gathered the funds I can give you the art.

@Tinytalkingtina
Lol, it shouldn't take that long. ;) I'm a little busy these next two weeks, but I should be able to find some time to work on it.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@Tinytalkingtina Here is your mirror! ^^ I hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change. Bio Size: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f0a9/f/2018/077/a/9/orange_mirror_by_song_of_shadows-dc6avhv.png[/img] Large Size: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/33cb/f/2018/077/a/7/orange_mirror_large_by_song_of_shadows-dc6avor.png[/img]
@Tinytalkingtina
Here is your mirror! ^^ I hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

Bio Size:
orange_mirror_by_song_of_shadows-dc6avhv.png

Large Size:
orange_mirror_large_by_song_of_shadows-dc6avor.png
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows

Thank you it's absolutely adorable ^.^
@SongOfShadows

Thank you it's absolutely adorable ^.^
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@ScarletSultan
Heyo, are you still interested in an art piece?
@ScarletSultan
Heyo, are you still interested in an art piece?
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@songofshadows

I most definitely am! It may still be a bit though- I've been destroying my budget on level 25 projects as of late. If you don't keep a regular pinglist and it's difficult to keep me on there, don't worry about it! I can always check back through my favorites tabs if needed! It'll probably be a month before I've managed to get myself back on budget and capable of spending money :)
@songofshadows

I most definitely am! It may still be a bit though- I've been destroying my budget on level 25 projects as of late. If you don't keep a regular pinglist and it's difficult to keep me on there, don't worry about it! I can always check back through my favorites tabs if needed! It'll probably be a month before I've managed to get myself back on budget and capable of spending money :)
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan
Alright. ^^ I'll try to keep you in mind or you can check back with me anytime. Unfortunately, I don't get enough commissions to have a regular pinglist.
@ScarletSultan
Alright. ^^ I'll try to keep you in mind or you can check back with me anytime. Unfortunately, I don't get enough commissions to have a regular pinglist.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
Hello, I just wanted you to know that once I'm finished with the payment plan for my light sprite, I'd love to commission some art!
Hello, I just wanted you to know that once I'm finished with the payment plan for my light sprite, I'd love to commission some art!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras
Thank you. ^^ Just let me know when you are ready. (Wow! A light sprite! Congrats!)
@Heras
Thank you. ^^ Just let me know when you are ready. (Wow! A light sprite! Congrats!)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@ScarletSultan
@Heras
Hello. ^^ Are either of you still interested in commissioning me?
@ScarletSultan
@Heras
Hello. ^^ Are either of you still interested in commissioning me?
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13