Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Song's Dragon Art Shop!~ [Open!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SongOfShadows oh wow she looks flipping awesome, thanks so much, I absolutely LOVE it <3<3 Fancy doing another shaded coloured piece for me? This boy has a sad empty bio because he's quite new, but I'm going for a wind-shaman type vibe. Apparel-wise, would you be able to use the feathers and beads from the birdskull and windbound masks, but only use the actual sunsong mask? I don't suppose expression matters as his face will be covered up! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=182163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1822/182163_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SongOfShadows oh wow she looks flipping awesome, thanks so much, I absolutely LOVE it <3<3

Fancy doing another shaded coloured piece for me? This boy has a sad empty bio because he's quite new, but I'm going for a wind-shaman type vibe. Apparel-wise, would you be able to use the feathers and beads from the birdskull and windbound masks, but only use the actual sunsong mask? I don't suppose expression matters as his face will be covered up!

182163_350.png
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
Wow! He looks amazing! Wouldn't have even guessed he has two basic genes. ;)

It'll take me a while to get around to drawing him (a little burned out >.<), but I'll definitely get around to him asap! :)

As far as payment...I'm still trying to figure that out. I just raised my rates, but overall that doesn't affect this much. I was thinking around 160kt again.
@Trickilicky
Wow! He looks amazing! Wouldn't have even guessed he has two basic genes. ;)

It'll take me a while to get around to drawing him (a little burned out >.<), but I'll definitely get around to him asap! :)

As far as payment...I'm still trying to figure that out. I just raised my rates, but overall that doesn't affect this much. I was thinking around 160kt again.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongofShadows aww tysm! Once I'd dressed him I realised most genes just looked too busy on him and I preferred him plain (despite the fact I like all of his colours!).

No worries about how long it'll take, totally understand! Want to PM/ping me when you're ready to start, and then I'll send payment?
@SongofShadows aww tysm! Once I'd dressed him I realised most genes just looked too busy on him and I preferred him plain (despite the fact I like all of his colours!).

No worries about how long it'll take, totally understand! Want to PM/ping me when you're ready to start, and then I'll send payment?
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

Sounds good! :)
@Trickilicky

Sounds good! :)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@Trickilicky Sorry for the wait, but here is Lorens. :) Hope you like it! [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/7c16/f/2017/107/2/4/lorens_by_song_of_shadows-db67cqh.png[/img]
@Trickilicky
Sorry for the wait, but here is Lorens. :) Hope you like it!

lorens_by_song_of_shadows-db67cqh.png
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongofShadows he looks brilliant, thanks so much! and sorry for my late response, I've had Easter stuff and a virus which is kicking my butt no matter how much medicinal chocolate I eat?!? :)
@SongofShadows he looks brilliant, thanks so much! and sorry for my late response, I've had Easter stuff and a virus which is kicking my butt no matter how much medicinal chocolate I eat?!? :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
I'm so glad you like it! ^o^

Hope you get better soon! ;-; I've been sick this weekend too and it's dumb. >.< Chocolate should just fix everything!
@Trickilicky
I'm so glad you like it! ^o^

Hope you get better soon! ;-; I've been sick this weekend too and it's dumb. >.< Chocolate should just fix everything!
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
Bump!
Bump!
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows *pounce* ping me when you're free to do some arts?
@SongOfShadows *pounce* ping me when you're free to do some arts?
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
*wiggles out from under you*

Ping! :D
@Trickilicky
*wiggles out from under you*

Ping! :D
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png