Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Song's Dragon Art Shop!~ [Open!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@SongOfShadows I am, I'm just not paid off yet! But, ping me again when another spot opens please! My birthday is next week, so I'm grinding away to pay off my debt, so I can spoil myself!
@SongOfShadows I am, I'm just not paid off yet! But, ping me again when another spot opens please! My birthday is next week, so I'm grinding away to pay off my debt, so I can spoil myself!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras
Alright. ^^ No worries. I'm almost always available for commissions, and I'd be willing to do a birthday discount. :)
@Heras
Alright. ^^ No worries. I'm almost always available for commissions, and I'd be willing to do a birthday discount. :)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows
//wheezing
so i was messing around with the search, and searching for double gen1's when i found yer plum/gold/plum boy, and then i found yer art sig. and omg, yer dragons are absolutely stunning!

Put me on yer pinglist for slots O: unless ya got some now then i'd be more than happy to throw gems at you
@SongOfShadows
//wheezing
so i was messing around with the search, and searching for double gen1's when i found yer plum/gold/plum boy, and then i found yer art sig. and omg, yer dragons are absolutely stunning!

Put me on yer pinglist for slots O: unless ya got some now then i'd be more than happy to throw gems at you
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
Thank you! :D I'm quite proud of dragons (especially that boy, he was on of my most expensive >.<). You have quite the impressive lair yourself. :) (I love that kelpie mane on Sacred! ^^)

I don't really have a pinglist, but I am open to commissions right now. :)
@YetDarker
Thank you! :D I'm quite proud of dragons (especially that boy, he was on of my most expensive >.<). You have quite the impressive lair yourself. :) (I love that kelpie mane on Sacred! ^^)

I don't really have a pinglist, but I am open to commissions right now. :)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows
Oh heezus, sorry it took me so long to reply!
Aren't we all lol (He's goregousssss) Ahhhh thank youuu! (Ahhh thanksss, she's an exenspive bea)

Oohh! Would ya be interested in drawing this kids dragon form??

And ya take gems? I'm afraid i'm short on treasure haha
@SongOfShadows
Oh heezus, sorry it took me so long to reply!
Aren't we all lol (He's goregousssss) Ahhhh thank youuu! (Ahhh thanksss, she's an exenspive bea)

Oohh! Would ya be interested in drawing this kids dragon form??

And ya take gems? I'm afraid i'm short on treasure haha
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
Wow, your character is gorgeous! :) I'd love to draw him, but I'm not terribly comfortable drawing characters outside of FR. If you'd like we can discuss more via PM.
@YetDarker
Wow, your character is gorgeous! :) I'd love to draw him, but I'm not terribly comfortable drawing characters outside of FR. If you'd like we can discuss more via PM.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
Friendly bump for you with Datak's art. I absolutely love the art you do and I still have Datak and his art, I will never part with him, thanks again for doing the commission. [center][img]https://orig07.deviantart.net/c0d6/f/2017/227/3/0/datak500_by_song_of_shadows-dbk76tn.png[/img][/center]
Friendly bump for you with Datak's art.

I absolutely love the art you do and I still have Datak and his art, I will never part with him, thanks again for doing the commission.
datak500_by_song_of_shadows-dbk76tn.png
4tfCVic.png
I've got to say, if ridgeback dragons looked just like how you draw them, my least favorite dragon would be my most favorite! <3
I've got to say, if ridgeback dragons looked just like how you draw them, my least favorite dragon would be my most favorite! <3
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker

Lol, why thank you. ^^ I feel the same. Ridgebacks can look really silly (especially the males), but they can look really cool when drawn right.
@Deathstalker

Lol, why thank you. ^^ I feel the same. Ridgebacks can look really silly (especially the males), but they can look really cool when drawn right.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongofShadows You're welcome <3 And agreed ^^ I'll definitely commission you here when I have the funds! ^^
@SongofShadows You're welcome <3 And agreed ^^ I'll definitely commission you here when I have the funds! ^^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13