Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE - Drawing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@AkitoFujimoto @Aleanore @Aquazap222 @Badbard @cande2014 @Cealygosa @Chaoswolf5150 @Fenixinka @FlyingSquirrely @GiantPandroid @gligar @IzzyWizzy @malatruse @Meyoline @Mondschatten @MythicalMemeLord @NoodleCat8 @owllover0626 @Premiumhugs @Rave31 @Recko @Ryuma @Sassapphire @SoulLugia11 @StormDragon21 @Vikusen @YouThereYeaYou

Alright so the time has come. Going to start drawing in lots of 5.

When you are drawn you have 24 hours to claim your prize. After that you will be put back into the draw and I will draw the next 5 winners.

Write down which prize you would like to claim in order of preference up to 5. eg. If you are winner # 5 list your top 5 preferences of what is left available; if you are #1 you only need to list your top prize.

You will get the highest prize still available. All prizes are drawn via random.org and nobody will win more than one prize.

so without further ado the first 5 winners. Let me know if you want to be pinged every time or only if you win something.

1. @Shimadamada
2. @MaunaLoa
3. @KitsuneEbi
4. @Unelore
5. @Hanabikun

Congrats to the first lot of winners and good luck to everyone else :D Thanks for taking part too!
@AkitoFujimoto @Aleanore @Aquazap222 @Badbard @cande2014 @Cealygosa @Chaoswolf5150 @Fenixinka @FlyingSquirrely @GiantPandroid @gligar @IzzyWizzy @malatruse @Meyoline @Mondschatten @MythicalMemeLord @NoodleCat8 @owllover0626 @Premiumhugs @Rave31 @Recko @Ryuma @Sassapphire @SoulLugia11 @StormDragon21 @Vikusen @YouThereYeaYou

Alright so the time has come. Going to start drawing in lots of 5.

When you are drawn you have 24 hours to claim your prize. After that you will be put back into the draw and I will draw the next 5 winners.

Write down which prize you would like to claim in order of preference up to 5. eg. If you are winner # 5 list your top 5 preferences of what is left available; if you are #1 you only need to list your top prize.

You will get the highest prize still available. All prizes are drawn via random.org and nobody will win more than one prize.

so without further ado the first 5 winners. Let me know if you want to be pinged every time or only if you win something.

1. @Shimadamada
2. @MaunaLoa
3. @KitsuneEbi
4. @Unelore
5. @Hanabikun

Congrats to the first lot of winners and good luck to everyone else :D Thanks for taking part too!
@Drasmir only if I win is fine
@Drasmir only if I win is fine
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Drasmir

Thanks for this raffle, here's my top 4

1. Mock Firebird
2. Treasure Trove
3. What will it be?
4. Coli Time!
@Drasmir

Thanks for this raffle, here's my top 4

1. Mock Firebird
2. Treasure Trove
3. What will it be?
4. Coli Time!
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
@Drasmir

Yay congrats all ^>^

please ping me if I win Dras dear <3 thank you so much
@Drasmir

Yay congrats all ^>^

please ping me if I win Dras dear <3 thank you so much
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Drasmir

Thank you for this raffle! Congrats to 500 pages on your familiar thread :D

I would like "Coli Time!"
@Drasmir

Thank you for this raffle! Congrats to 500 pages on your familiar thread :D

I would like "Coli Time!"
@Drasmir

I'd like to be pinged every time so that I can be there to congratulate the winners ^^
Also, congrats to the first five winners! ^^
@Drasmir

I'd like to be pinged every time so that I can be there to congratulate the winners ^^
Also, congrats to the first five winners! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@Drasmir

Thank you for this raffle :3 i would choose

1: Stop playing games
2: why am I on fire?
@Drasmir

Thank you for this raffle :3 i would choose

1: Stop playing games
2: why am I on fire?
Ping me each time please! Gl all
Ping me each time please! Gl all
@Drasmir

I don't mind being pinged each time. :)
@Drasmir

I don't mind being pinged each time. :)
[quote name="@Drasmir" date=2017-06-25 21:31:52] End date Raffle ends August 1, 2017 23:59 server time [/quote] If it ended already, don't you mean it would've ended July 31, 2017 23:59 server time?
@Drasmir wrote on 2017-06-25:

End date
Raffle ends August 1, 2017 23:59 server time
If it ended already, don't you mean it would've ended July 31, 2017 23:59 server time?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15