Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE - Drawing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Drasmir
Sweet!

1. Why am I on fire?
2. Treasure Trove
3. What will it be
4. Mystical Powers
5. Bathed in sunlight
@Drasmir
Sweet!

1. Why am I on fire?
2. Treasure Trove
3. What will it be
4. Mystical Powers
5. Bathed in sunlight
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Drasmir

Wooohooo! Thank you so much for hosting this raffle and congrats to the winners!

Here are my three choices

Little Huntress
Blasting Off
Treasure Trove

Well done to all who participated too. <3
@Drasmir

Wooohooo! Thank you so much for hosting this raffle and congrats to the winners!

Here are my three choices

Little Huntress
Blasting Off
Treasure Trove

Well done to all who participated too. <3
HKrGNct.png
@Rave31 wow I'm totally the worst.... Sorry about that :( I need to work on these things clearly. Happy to compensate in any way at all for my total lack in organisation. I get super confused with time zones all the time.
@Rave31 wow I'm totally the worst.... Sorry about that :( I need to work on these things clearly. Happy to compensate in any way at all for my total lack in organisation. I get super confused with time zones all the time.
@Drasmir so..its been over 24 hours since the winners were pulled. Are prizes bein iven away soon/?
@Drasmir so..its been over 24 hours since the winners were pulled. Are prizes bein iven away soon/?
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun yes. I got caught up with a few rl things. I'm about to get onto that now
@Hanabikun yes. I got caught up with a few rl things. I'm about to get onto that now
@AkitoFujimoto @Aleanore @Aquazap222 @Badbard @Chaoswolf5150 @Fenixinka @FlyingSquirrely @GiantPandroid @gligar @IzzyWizzy @malatruse @Meyoline @MythicalMemeLord @NoodleCat8 @owllover0626 @Premiumhugs @Rave31 @Recko @Ryuma @Sassapphire @SoulLugia11 @StormDragon21 @Vikusen

Apologies for the delay everyone. I had some crazy stuff happening in RL.

The next lot of winners are being drawn:

1. @Cealygosa
2. @Aleanore
3. @cande2014
4. @YouThereYeaYou
5. @GiantPandroid

again you have 24 hours. I'll try to be more prompt about getting prizes out this time round :)
There are notes on the prizes list so you know which ones have already been claimed.
@AkitoFujimoto @Aleanore @Aquazap222 @Badbard @Chaoswolf5150 @Fenixinka @FlyingSquirrely @GiantPandroid @gligar @IzzyWizzy @malatruse @Meyoline @MythicalMemeLord @NoodleCat8 @owllover0626 @Premiumhugs @Rave31 @Recko @Ryuma @Sassapphire @SoulLugia11 @StormDragon21 @Vikusen

Apologies for the delay everyone. I had some crazy stuff happening in RL.

The next lot of winners are being drawn:

1. @Cealygosa
2. @Aleanore
3. @cande2014
4. @YouThereYeaYou
5. @GiantPandroid

again you have 24 hours. I'll try to be more prompt about getting prizes out this time round :)
There are notes on the prizes list so you know which ones have already been claimed.
@Drasmir
Wow! Thank you for hosting this raffle!

1. Ghostly Friend
2. What will it be?
3. Bathed in sunlight
4. Magical Disguises
5. Blasting off?
@Drasmir
Wow! Thank you for hosting this raffle!

1. Ghostly Friend
2. What will it be?
3. Bathed in sunlight
4. Magical Disguises
5. Blasting off?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@Drasmir

Oh what a treat !! The prize I had wanted at the start seems to be available too :3 how wonderful ~

I would love the Daredevil Covers please ! It's one of my wishlist items even and my birthday is this Friday so how splendid !!! <3 thank you so much for this dear Dras !!
@Drasmir

Oh what a treat !! The prize I had wanted at the start seems to be available too :3 how wonderful ~

I would love the Daredevil Covers please ! It's one of my wishlist items even and my birthday is this Friday so how splendid !!! <3 thank you so much for this dear Dras !!
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
OMG im so happy, thanks :D @Drasmir

1-daredevil's covers
2-what will it be?
3.bathed in sunlight
OMG im so happy, thanks :D @Drasmir

1-daredevil's covers
2-what will it be?
3.bathed in sunlight
1BdMCur.png
@Drasmir

Thank you so much for the raffle! :)

Originally I wanted daredevil's covers for future fandragon plans, but seeing as so many people want it as well I'll choose something else.

1. bathed in sunlight
2. magical disgueses
@Drasmir

Thank you so much for the raffle! :)

Originally I wanted daredevil's covers for future fandragon plans, but seeing as so many people want it as well I'll choose something else.

1. bathed in sunlight
2. magical disgueses
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15