Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Cringiest Faze of your life
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
Middle school.... I had maybe 3 different deviantArt accounts during that time and each one is just, a goldmine of edge. Although sixth grade was more my "lol random XD" phase while 7th-8th was The Edge™

It was also when I was into warrior cats and I dedicated my entire life from 5th to 7th grade to it. All I drew were cats. Do you know what its like to combine edgy art with cats? I couldn't draw humans as well as cats so I would make all my edgy art with my cat oc. I drew a picture of my cat oc crying angrily with the word "IM NOT O-F**KING-KAY" from I'm Not Okay by MCR. can you even comprehend how bad that was
Middle school.... I had maybe 3 different deviantArt accounts during that time and each one is just, a goldmine of edge. Although sixth grade was more my "lol random XD" phase while 7th-8th was The Edge™

It was also when I was into warrior cats and I dedicated my entire life from 5th to 7th grade to it. All I drew were cats. Do you know what its like to combine edgy art with cats? I couldn't draw humans as well as cats so I would make all my edgy art with my cat oc. I drew a picture of my cat oc crying angrily with the word "IM NOT O-F**KING-KAY" from I'm Not Okay by MCR. can you even comprehend how bad that was
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
When I was younger I was obsessed with Warrior Cats for way too long. *shudders* The manga, the special editions, all of it. I started Dawn of the Clans but I could never finish it and now I regret all the wasted money on those books.

Before that, I liked Canterwood Crest, which was also super cringy. Once Lauren came into the picture I dropped it and I've never been happier. Now I can't stand books that are all about high school drama.
When I was younger I was obsessed with Warrior Cats for way too long. *shudders* The manga, the special editions, all of it. I started Dawn of the Clans but I could never finish it and now I regret all the wasted money on those books.

Before that, I liked Canterwood Crest, which was also super cringy. Once Lauren came into the picture I dropped it and I've never been happier. Now I can't stand books that are all about high school drama.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I had an emo phase when I was like, eleven or somethin'. To sum it up in one word- PlesnoIdontwannathinkaboutthateveragain. It's probably thanks to my friend (Who was suuuper emo). Gee, thanks nameless friend.

Thinking back, that was also around the time that I loved attention. I used to pretend to be hurt and stuff just because I wanted people to fuss over me. Funny thing is, I absolutely hate people fussing over me now.

Also when FNaF was just new I kinda went a little insane. I mean, I still like it, but thank god I'm not still like what I was back then. I feel really bad for past me's friends, I would NOT shut up about it. Then again, I feel sorry for present me's friends too.... oops.

I had an emo phase when I was like, eleven or somethin'. To sum it up in one word- PlesnoIdontwannathinkaboutthateveragain. It's probably thanks to my friend (Who was suuuper emo). Gee, thanks nameless friend.

Thinking back, that was also around the time that I loved attention. I used to pretend to be hurt and stuff just because I wanted people to fuss over me. Funny thing is, I absolutely hate people fussing over me now.

Also when FNaF was just new I kinda went a little insane. I mean, I still like it, but thank god I'm not still like what I was back then. I feel really bad for past me's friends, I would NOT shut up about it. Then again, I feel sorry for present me's friends too.... oops.

T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
i smoked too much when i was 4 and i liked memes when i died of smoking
i smoked too much when i was 4 and i liked memes when i died of smoking
my forum \/
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2247810
32274218.pngcat_dragons_by_rorrx-dbi3snf.png35085043.png
My first DA account was "AnimeLover950"
I used to call people "nii-nii"

Enough said.
My first DA account was "AnimeLover950"
I used to call people "nii-nii"

Enough said.
I06KedT.gif
Mine's the same as @Resix.

Sure, so I've been an anime fan and a gamer and whatever, but those periods weren't cringe.

My Deadjournal one was.

If it wasn't metal, it wasn't worth listening to. Was Marilyn Manson, Coal Chamber and Cradle of Filth for me, but KoRn was still very present. Criiiiiiiiiinge. Not to mention the bandfic. Hurk.

On the upside I met my best mate through that crap, but ... we cringe together.
Mine's the same as @Resix.

Sure, so I've been an anime fan and a gamer and whatever, but those periods weren't cringe.

My Deadjournal one was.

If it wasn't metal, it wasn't worth listening to. Was Marilyn Manson, Coal Chamber and Cradle of Filth for me, but KoRn was still very present. Criiiiiiiiiinge. Not to mention the bandfic. Hurk.

On the upside I met my best mate through that crap, but ... we cringe together.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
The first instagram account I had was called @gamer_luna_35

I had the most cringiest usernames

ever

The first instagram account I had was called @gamer_luna_35

I had the most cringiest usernames

ever

ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
Pretty much 5th grade through 10th grade, although I'm sure I'll cringe at myself a few years from now too.

The highlights:
- The emo phase, which had sagas like scene, random, and BOTDF
- The weeb phase. I still enjoy anime, I just don't say things like "kawaii ^w^"
- The brony phase. No comment.
- The anti-feminist phase, dear god shoot past me
- The "I'm not like the other girls! Girls are vapid!" phase, aka my internalized homophobia and denial of being bisexual.

I'm 19 and can only wonder what 25 year old me will think of the me from now lol
Pretty much 5th grade through 10th grade, although I'm sure I'll cringe at myself a few years from now too.

The highlights:
- The emo phase, which had sagas like scene, random, and BOTDF
- The weeb phase. I still enjoy anime, I just don't say things like "kawaii ^w^"
- The brony phase. No comment.
- The anti-feminist phase, dear god shoot past me
- The "I'm not like the other girls! Girls are vapid!" phase, aka my internalized homophobia and denial of being bisexual.

I'm 19 and can only wonder what 25 year old me will think of the me from now lol
You think the emo phase is bad? I went through a Shakespearean phase in high school. I read his plays, memorized monologues and soliloquies, and spoke in Shakespearean English with total seriousness.

My English teacher loved me, though.

I'll tell you about my emo phase when it's over.
You think the emo phase is bad? I went through a Shakespearean phase in high school. I read his plays, memorized monologues and soliloquies, and spoke in Shakespearean English with total seriousness.

My English teacher loved me, though.

I'll tell you about my emo phase when it's over.
He/him | ISTJ-T | FR+2
hetalia, nuff said :)

:'l
hetalia, nuff said :)

:'l
vFAGccV.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28