Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Reminder
1 2 3
Notification that the fresh brew is ready and you can collect it. Just something like "Brewing is ready, you can go to Baldwin to collect your items!" text in notifications. I thought it could be nice reminder for those who forget to check the Baldwin often. ~
Notification that the fresh brew is ready and you can collect it. Just something like "Brewing is ready, you can go to Baldwin to collect your items!" text in notifications. I thought it could be nice reminder for those who forget to check the Baldwin often. ~
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
Only if it's optional. For those who do remember to check Baldwin, this would just be spam. I mean, I don't need a notification to tell me to do something I'm already doing. Subeta is pretty awesome with opt-in alerts. So I could see this thing being optional here work well too. But ONLY if it's optional.
Only if it's optional. For those who do remember to check Baldwin, this would just be spam. I mean, I don't need a notification to tell me to do something I'm already doing. Subeta is pretty awesome with opt-in alerts. So I could see this thing being optional here work well too. But ONLY if it's optional.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I second this! I am so bad at remembering to check baldwin. A nice little notice would be nice. I dont know anyone personally who wouldnt benefit from a notice.
I second this! I am so bad at remembering to check baldwin. A nice little notice would be nice. I dont know anyone personally who wouldnt benefit from a notice.
X0JktGl.png
Support! I'm constantly forgetting to check Baldwin and have wished many times to have notifications to remind me. I might actually be able to keep up with the level caps with this. :P
Support! I'm constantly forgetting to check Baldwin and have wished many times to have notifications to remind me. I might actually be able to keep up with the level caps with this. :P
support! i'm always forgetting to check and it can be annoying when you're constantly brewing.
support! i'm always forgetting to check and it can be annoying when you're constantly brewing.
Something like the current AH ping would be great, where it goes away once you've actually checked Baldwin and only ever is one (though I suppose that's less of an issue with just the one pot, eh?)
Support.
Something like the current AH ping would be great, where it goes away once you've actually checked Baldwin and only ever is one (though I suppose that's less of an issue with just the one pot, eh?)
Support.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

support, i made identical thread some time ago :D and i also think that it would have to be optional!
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
[quote name="ScienceGal8" date=2017-07-20 13:14:30] Something like the current AH ping would be great, where it goes away once you've actually checked Baldwin [/quote] This is what I would like, too. I check Baldwin far too often. It would be nice to be able to rely on being notified once my brew is ready.
ScienceGal8 wrote on 2017-07-20:
Something like the current AH ping would be great, where it goes away once you've actually checked Baldwin

This is what I would like, too. I check Baldwin far too often. It would be nice to be able to rely on being notified once my brew is ready.
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
I've seen this suggestion a few times and I always support! It's convenient and would really help.
I've seen this suggestion a few times and I always support! It's convenient and would really help.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Support, support, support!

I often forget about Baldwin, so a reminder would be nice!
Support, support, support!

I often forget about Baldwin, so a reminder would be nice!
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
1 2 3