Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Reminder
1 2 3
Support!
Support!
AMXdJAR.png Hidori | Female
Leveling Service

Familiar Quest

CS profile
110% support from me.

I've noticed that I tend to forget about the cauldron when I have something brewing, and all of a sudden what should be a 30 minute quick brew turns into hours or days (I suck at scheduling). An alert - something like a pop-up saying "Brewing finished!" - would be a great reminder to go back and put a new item in the cauldron.

This suggestion could possibly even rack up more ad revenue when people remember to go check their cauldrons every 30 minutes, instead of once or twice a day.
110% support from me.

I've noticed that I tend to forget about the cauldron when I have something brewing, and all of a sudden what should be a 30 minute quick brew turns into hours or days (I suck at scheduling). An alert - something like a pop-up saying "Brewing finished!" - would be a great reminder to go back and put a new item in the cauldron.

This suggestion could possibly even rack up more ad revenue when people remember to go check their cauldrons every 30 minutes, instead of once or twice a day.
support if optional!
lots of people forget baldwin exists and that they brewed smtn so a nice little reminder would help.
support if optional!
lots of people forget baldwin exists and that they brewed smtn so a nice little reminder would help.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
aww, i would be really happy if staff implemented this. i get forgetful sometimes and miss out on a lot of the spoils of Baldwin. support!
aww, i would be really happy if staff implemented this. i get forgetful sometimes and miss out on a lot of the spoils of Baldwin. support!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Support, but only if it a feature that can be turned off. Some people check Baldwin often, and would not need this. I on the other hand, would keep this option active all the time
Support, but only if it a feature that can be turned off. Some people check Baldwin often, and would not need this. I on the other hand, would keep this option active all the time
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
I like this, I always take so long to brew things bc I always forget to check baldwin...
I like this, I always take so long to brew things bc I always forget to check baldwin...
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Oh my god, yes! Support! I go to do Baldwin every day, but with the 2+ hours I spend on here a day I only manage to brew and collect everything once, maybe twice if my memory is being nice to me. Notifications would be extremely useful and effective - helping not only level up Brewing skill quicker but also it will help get more materials from Baldwin. It's a mega win for the players!
Oh my god, yes! Support! I go to do Baldwin every day, but with the 2+ hours I spend on here a day I only manage to brew and collect everything once, maybe twice if my memory is being nice to me. Notifications would be extremely useful and effective - helping not only level up Brewing skill quicker but also it will help get more materials from Baldwin. It's a mega win for the players!
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
i love this idea! making it optional wld be very useful. i also kind of like the idea of it being a box you check while at baldwins (him asking you if you'd like to be notified when your brew is done).
i love this idea! making it optional wld be very useful. i also kind of like the idea of it being a box you check while at baldwins (him asking you if you'd like to be notified when your brew is done).
bucky :: he/him :: +3 fr time :: fantasy john cena

PiPXAsD.png
I support it! It could be optional and whenever your brew's ready it alerts you and says "Your brew is ready!" with a little cauldron. Heck yeah.
I support it! It could be optional and whenever your brew's ready it alerts you and says "Your brew is ready!" with a little cauldron. Heck yeah.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="ScienceGal8" date=2017-07-20 13:14:30] Something like the current AH ping would be great, where it goes away once you've actually checked Baldwin [/quote] I can get behind this. An alert that needs to be manually checked, not so much. I tend to forget longer brews so for those a reminder would be cool, but when I'm brewing materials every 30 mins, an alert that needs to be addressed every time would be more distracting than anything.
ScienceGal8 wrote on 2017-07-20:
Something like the current AH ping would be great, where it goes away once you've actually checked Baldwin
I can get behind this. An alert that needs to be manually checked, not so much. I tend to forget longer brews so for those a reminder would be cool, but when I'm brewing materials every 30 mins, an alert that needs to be addressed every time would be more distracting than anything.
1 2 3