Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [EARTH DOM] Trib's Dom Shop - closed
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 77 78
@Triblobyte
Ugh, bad timing, I was out getting groceries when you responded. I found a different dom shop that's currently online, but thanks a lot for offering to help!
@Triblobyte
Ugh, bad timing, I was out getting groceries when you responded. I found a different dom shop that's currently online, but thanks a lot for offering to help!
@Triblobyte

edit: sorry for the ping, thought you were online :'D
@Triblobyte

edit: sorry for the ping, thought you were online :'D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Triblobyte Sending you treasure for jaguar and stripes gene scrolls. I've gotta go offline too, so it'll be fine to wait until you get back :-)
@Triblobyte Sending you treasure for jaguar and stripes gene scrolls. I've gotta go offline too, so it'll be fine to wait until you get back :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Triblobyte Yay! ^^ I would like a Jag and a Rosette, then, please, for... uh... is it 204kT? I just need one of each.

If you have any of the tert scales, that would be great, too, tbh. I have... A PLAN! *-*
@Triblobyte Yay! ^^ I would like a Jag and a Rosette, then, please, for... uh... is it 204kT? I just need one of each.

If you have any of the tert scales, that would be great, too, tbh. I have... A PLAN! *-*
Hi! Please check out my dragon giveaway thread to see what's out right now! :)
=Kassowari's Free Dragon Party Bus!=

@Jussie sure!

@Kassowari Send it over and I'll get to it.

ORDER STOP FOR THE DAY, I'm going out for a movie and idk if I'll be back in time.
@Jussie sure!

@Kassowari Send it over and I'll get to it.

ORDER STOP FOR THE DAY, I'm going out for a movie and idk if I'll be back in time.
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Kassowari Scales, iirc, is brewed. If you send me materials, I might be able to help you with that.

It requires three Silver Muck, two Black Slime, six Yellow Sludge, seven Green Goo, and one Glass Beaker. And 100kt.
@Kassowari Scales, iirc, is brewed. If you send me materials, I might be able to help you with that.

It requires three Silver Muck, two Black Slime, six Yellow Sludge, seven Green Goo, and one Glass Beaker. And 100kt.
@Triblobyte lol I had no idea. derp. I'll check and see what I have in hand. Thanks for telling me, tho. And I'll go ahead and send you the trade. :3
@Triblobyte lol I had no idea. derp. I'll check and see what I have in hand. Thanks for telling me, tho. And I'll go ahead and send you the trade. :3
Hi! Please check out my dragon giveaway thread to see what's out right now! :)
=Kassowari's Free Dragon Party Bus!=

Aaaaaaand the dom shop is closed for the week! Thank you very much for the support =)

I'll see you around next time!
Aaaaaaand the dom shop is closed for the week! Thank you very much for the support =)

I'll see you around next time!
We've got dom! And the shop is open once more :D
We've got dom! And the shop is open once more :D
@Triblobyte Could you help me get 1 gembond scroll?
@Triblobyte Could you help me get 1 gembond scroll?

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 77 78