Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreaths and Teeth [Full]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 121 122
@Vendrus
Can I get on the slots opening pinglist?
@Vendrus
Can I get on the slots opening pinglist?
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@Vendrus
Can I be added to the slots opening pinglist, please?
@Vendrus
Can I be added to the slots opening pinglist, please?
dlJsEIj.png
@Vendrus Could I be put on a ping list for open slots thank you
@Vendrus Could I be put on a ping list for open slots thank you
@Intrusion
Metallic is a new gene, which would be 15kt. Roundhorns are 5kt, Veil 25kt. If you want the apparel that goes onto the neck I can do that as well, which would be 15kt per piece. The whole of the gorget would show, but just the collar + bead necklace of the shawl.
So, for just the head apparel: 145kt/g
One or both the neck items: 160kt/g or 175kt/g.
PS: If you happen to order again, please use a text link instead of images!

@darzoner
Accent would be medium as only the neck bit would show! With the thorn crown @ 15kt, you're bang on at 155kt. I'd forgotten to remove a completed person of the list so you didn't miss the last slot either!

@Dracana
Bar and Okapi are new genes, so that'd be a total of 135kt!
@Intrusion
Metallic is a new gene, which would be 15kt. Roundhorns are 5kt, Veil 25kt. If you want the apparel that goes onto the neck I can do that as well, which would be 15kt per piece. The whole of the gorget would show, but just the collar + bead necklace of the shawl.
So, for just the head apparel: 145kt/g
One or both the neck items: 160kt/g or 175kt/g.

@darzoner
Accent would be medium as only the neck bit would show! With the thorn crown @ 15kt, you're bang on at 155kt. I'd forgotten to remove a completed person of the list so you didn't miss the last slot either!

@Dracana
Bar and Okapi are new genes, so that'd be a total of 135kt!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Forelle @SamhainSerpent @Inverness @Aldru @ShepherdOfFire @heartcrusher1 @ViolentFemmes @Morphius @Valishtu @KyraG @Kavryn @Shocklee @Aldru @Taerar @SoulDahDerp @SugaSuga @LtDarkDoom @CheeseChatot @Xarilin @PheonixPonder @kaaoqi @Ambrai @RyuichiFoxe @Taerar @deviantdoge @Murakali, @Elaendorlien @IvyRoseIris @Saphirosa @jbapple @KingSpinosaurus @Yourlocalbirb @dr090909 @HuntingAlpha @Spookery @Addmon @BlackGalaxy @Hawlucha @Kurokosworth @Drakion @DarthMaul @Sinai @Ixia @urmille @atrolock @MeraHunt @BrandonFlowers @Aaroniero @Iraha @Hideki @Kenkou @Sukeisu @Madarakita @Mercedes @mony @Dandelionqueen @Jenkow @Volker @Oxton @Aramea @causticsugar @mimikkyu @Mypilot @GabuGabu @Intrusion @Vulcanatus @Whisperingstream @humanityxpeople @Xagrathia

Three slots open!
@Forelle @SamhainSerpent @Inverness @Aldru @ShepherdOfFire @heartcrusher1 @ViolentFemmes @Morphius @Valishtu @KyraG @Kavryn @Shocklee @Aldru @Taerar @SoulDahDerp @SugaSuga @LtDarkDoom @CheeseChatot @Xarilin @PheonixPonder @kaaoqi @Ambrai @RyuichiFoxe @Taerar @deviantdoge @Murakali, @Elaendorlien @IvyRoseIris @Saphirosa @jbapple @KingSpinosaurus @Yourlocalbirb @dr090909 @HuntingAlpha @Spookery @Addmon @BlackGalaxy @Hawlucha @Kurokosworth @Drakion @DarthMaul @Sinai @Ixia @urmille @atrolock @MeraHunt @BrandonFlowers @Aaroniero @Iraha @Hideki @Kenkou @Sukeisu @Madarakita @Mercedes @mony @Dandelionqueen @Jenkow @Volker @Oxton @Aramea @causticsugar @mimikkyu @Mypilot @GabuGabu @Intrusion @Vulcanatus @Whisperingstream @humanityxpeople @Xagrathia

Three slots open!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
I'd like to claim one please. Will edit in a few minutes with my order.

Username: Addmon
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=114118&tab=dragon&did=28442140
Wreath: Flowers
Wreath Colours: purples/blues/pinks for the flowers (ie, basically the color scheme of the charming sage lanterns and Violet Crystal, in whatever combination you think looks good)
Apparel: Twilight Sylvan Headpiece, Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker
Other: How much extra would it cost to add the blue runes from the walk in galaxy moon accent? They're visible on the neck and the hair.
Sponsoring: yes
(Optional) Pinglist: Already on it, and would like to stay on
@Vendrus
I'd like to claim one please. Will edit in a few minutes with my order.

Username: Addmon
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=114118&tab=dragon&did=28442140
Wreath: Flowers
Wreath Colours: purples/blues/pinks for the flowers (ie, basically the color scheme of the charming sage lanterns and Violet Crystal, in whatever combination you think looks good)
Apparel: Twilight Sylvan Headpiece, Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker
Other: How much extra would it cost to add the blue runes from the walk in galaxy moon accent? They're visible on the neck and the hair.
Sponsoring: yes
(Optional) Pinglist: Already on it, and would like to stay on
Art by Drytil
@Vendrus I have to save up for it so I'll catch the next round of slots
@Vendrus I have to save up for it so I'll catch the next round of slots
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@Vendrus
Username: KingSpinosaurus
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=180128&tab=dragon&did=31593369
Wreath: Thorn
Wreath Colours: Poison's accent colour
Apparel: None Actually, how much would the Bloodscale Helmet and Veil cost?
Other: None
Sponsoring: None
@Vendrus
Username: KingSpinosaurus
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=180128&tab=dragon&did=31593369
Wreath: Thorn
Wreath Colours: Poison's accent colour
Apparel: None Actually, how much would the Bloodscale Helmet and Veil cost?
Other: None
Sponsoring: None
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@Vendrus
Incoming Order form

b]Username:[/b] Xagrathia
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=157288&tab=dragon&did=29140272
Wreath: Skull
Wreath Colours: Aged White Skulls, Sanguine flowers Black thorns please
Apparel: N/A
Other: N/A
Sponsoring:N/A

Thank you very much
@Vendrus
Incoming Order form

b]Username:[/b] Xagrathia
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=157288&tab=dragon&did=29140272
Wreath: Skull
Wreath Colours: Aged White Skulls, Sanguine flowers Black thorns please
Apparel: N/A
Other: N/A
Sponsoring:N/A

Thank you very much
@Vendrus

I'll take that then! Lemme find your t:g conversion ratio and I'll send payment over straight away.
@Vendrus

I'll take that then! Lemme find your t:g conversion ratio and I'll send payment over straight away.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 121 122