Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nightingales (Project) Free Dragons
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120
@Impception A double Cream is at the tippy top of my want list, tbh. Like, I was debating buying one off the AH but I would much rather get one from this thread!
@Impception A double Cream is at the tippy top of my want list, tbh. Like, I was debating buying one off the AH but I would much rather get one from this thread!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Impception

He is looking very impressive. Great job. That was fast. He is now officially a Registered Nightingale.

On top of that, he is the tenth Registered Nightingale, so that is a big milestone for the Project.

I am looking forward to seeing his hatchlings. Hoping they are what you are waiting for.

I hatched a Nightingale today, but as it's the first one that's had spines, and I've been wanting those for a while, I guess I'll be holding onto her for the time being.

@Impception

He is looking very impressive. Great job. That was fast. He is now officially a Registered Nightingale.

On top of that, he is the tenth Registered Nightingale, so that is a big milestone for the Project.

I am looking forward to seeing his hatchlings. Hoping they are what you are waiting for.

I hatched a Nightingale today, but as it's the first one that's had spines, and I've been wanting those for a while, I guess I'll be holding onto her for the time being.

@Eclipsea

Elegys will be level 15 tonight as well, I hope. She's almost to level 11. :3
@Eclipsea

Elegys will be level 15 tonight as well, I hope. She's almost to level 11. :3
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32947782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329478/32947782_350.png[/img] [/url] So this is Festus. I have him trained to Level 5, though I've not Stoned or Statted him at all. I will leave that to one of you. He is a Generation Two, son of Florence and Hercules. Dust Poison/Grey Toxin/Black Underbelly Snapper Male If you are interested in him, please let me know. Be sure to indicate that you have read the rules and that if you ever decide you no longer want him, you will try to rehome him here or contact me to take him back. So, is anyone interested in this lovely fellow?

32947782_350.png

So this is Festus.

I have him trained to Level 5, though I've not Stoned or Statted him at all. I will leave that to one of you.

He is a Generation Two, son of Florence and Hercules.

Dust Poison/Grey Toxin/Black Underbelly
Snapper Male

If you are interested in him, please let me know. Be sure to indicate that you have read the rules and that if you ever decide you no longer want him, you will try to rehome him here or contact me to take him back.

So, is anyone interested in this lovely fellow?
@Impection

You are amazing.

I've finally got my Night Warrior Umbranoctis up to Level 25, and he's helping me train up some of my others. Festus above, for example. Level 5 in about ten minutes (my lap top is crappy).
@Impection

You are amazing.

I've finally got my Night Warrior Umbranoctis up to Level 25, and he's helping me train up some of my others. Festus above, for example. Level 5 in about ten minutes (my lap top is crappy).
@Eclipsea

I can feel that. My laptop is absolute crap, but I can slow and steady chug along at least. Lol. My girl didn't make level 15 last night because I had a call from my beau, but she'll be finished tonight, hopefully to level 20 so she can be registered as a NW and a Nightingale. I am looking for a CR to breed to her to hopefully combine all three projects. :3
@Eclipsea

I can feel that. My laptop is absolute crap, but I can slow and steady chug along at least. Lol. My girl didn't make level 15 last night because I had a call from my beau, but she'll be finished tonight, hopefully to level 20 so she can be registered as a NW and a Nightingale. I am looking for a CR to breed to her to hopefully combine all three projects. :3
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
Eager to see a triple-lined hatchlings. You are very ambitious.
@Impception
Eager to see a triple-lined hatchlings. You are very ambitious.
@Eclipsea @SilverlightAI @SoaringWonders @Rosethewolf0705 @Lambertisaprick @Adu @SugarShimmer @Feathertale1 @NanaJama @MissFortune17 @Starrydance @toodlesmcdoodles @VoxxVoleur @H20Delirious @Rosekitten @Neptunelycan @Shadari @LifeUnexpected @Ripcooperchick @Meowruff @Darktail221 @MissFortune17 @SkyDancer10 @Sunora @magicalnonbinary @o0cosmiclatte0o @Impception @FallingStar275 @LadyAria @Riasann1 @PhantomNimbus @FallingStar275 @SariStar @Kittykat8904 @postelectric @ScarletLion @SylphofPens @AceCavalier Alyson had her 1st clutch of 3 eggies! However, out of the 3 males, only the thirdborn is in the maize-shadow range He's quite a cute guy! Hot like fireeee Do give him a name and read the rules first before I send him :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34449892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344499/34449892_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eclipsea @SilverlightAI @SoaringWonders @Rosethewolf0705 @Lambertisaprick @Adu @SugarShimmer @Feathertale1 @NanaJama @MissFortune17 @Starrydance @toodlesmcdoodles @VoxxVoleur @H20Delirious @Rosekitten @Neptunelycan @Shadari @LifeUnexpected @Ripcooperchick @Meowruff @Darktail221 @MissFortune17 @SkyDancer10 @Sunora @magicalnonbinary @o0cosmiclatte0o @Impception @FallingStar275 @LadyAria @Riasann1 @PhantomNimbus @FallingStar275 @SariStar @Kittykat8904 @postelectric @ScarletLion @SylphofPens @AceCavalier

Alyson had her 1st clutch of 3 eggies!
However, out of the 3 males, only the thirdborn is in the maize-shadow range

He's quite a cute guy! Hot like fireeee
Do give him a name and read the rules first before I send him :)

34449892_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff

I'll take the little guy, I'll name him Kasai
@Meowruff

I'll take the little guy, I'll name him Kasai
EOrlrwo.gif
@ScarletLion
Thanks for adopting him! :D
@ScarletLion
Thanks for adopting him! :D