TOPIC | Hydra Mafia: Origins (END)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@JagurCutie224

AquaStrike? xD
@JagurCutie224

AquaStrike? xD
Oh wow so many pings

@Tsaiah @kirkfa2255 Tsaiaaaaaah and kirrrrrrk! :D Long time no see

@FloatingInSpace Sorry about the delayed reply, I was busy the whole morning and half of the afternoon. I'll be willing to take @Solanceae as a sub partner, as long as they approve :)
Oh wow so many pings

@Tsaiah @kirkfa2255 Tsaiaaaaaah and kirrrrrrk! :D Long time no see

@FloatingInSpace Sorry about the delayed reply, I was busy the whole morning and half of the afternoon. I'll be willing to take @Solanceae as a sub partner, as long as they approve :)
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8

We might be able to slide you into a hydra spot, since there's someone dropping out of a hydra rather than an entire hydra dropping.
@Druddigon8

We might be able to slide you into a hydra spot, since there's someone dropping out of a hydra rather than an entire hydra dropping.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace Yeah that's what I was assuming the sub slots are for, to fill in if one person in a hydra drops out.
@FloatingInSpace Yeah that's what I was assuming the sub slots are for, to fill in if one person in a hydra drops out.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8

They're moreso for if an entire hydra drops out, since that's also a possibility and I wasn't sure how most people would feel getting someone completely new and whatnot, since it's usually friends that join together lol. I'll mention you to the other member once they're online and see if we can't get something sorted out.
@Druddigon8

They're moreso for if an entire hydra drops out, since that's also a possibility and I wasn't sure how most people would feel getting someone completely new and whatnot, since it's usually friends that join together lol. I'll mention you to the other member once they're online and see if we can't get something sorted out.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
@Druddigon8

I'm cool to go as a sub partner with Druddigon, if an entire hydra drops out we can join, but if only one the you can seperate us.
@FloatingInSpace
@Druddigon8

I'm cool to go as a sub partner with Druddigon, if an entire hydra drops out we can join, but if only one the you can seperate us.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
hype hype hype
Hopefully I'll be online during the start of the maf
hype hype hype
Hopefully I'll be online during the start of the maf
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Start of Day 1

The sunfish, after a day of frantic flipping, which caused it to become violently disoriented several times, finally turned over to stare at Evil, who had a face of visceral fury. The sunfish, however, misinterpreted the expression.

"Hey, do you need to use the bathroom because you kinda look like you need to use the bathroom."

"Dude, I don't think we need to ask, he's like. Big enough to go right?"

"Fool," Evil finally bellowed. "I rage, for you have created yet one more consequence for us!"

"Uh. Ok?" the sunfish responded.

"There is evil lurking now. If it is not quelled, then it will be released into the realm of living, where there will be consequence!"

"Oh. Damn. Sucks."

Evil growled, turning around and staring down at the quite pitiful fish. "We must discover who it is," he hissed.

"Man I can't find my own flipper half the time, this is not a job for me," the sunfish declared, rolling its eyes. "They'll just have to figure it out themselves!"

Jimothy (@demoliceros), Paralith (@Blanketgender/@Leremis), Sparklefox (@Tsaiah/@Arelia), Fallen Light (@Valgami/@Limelight), Dihydrogen Monoxide (@Stanari/@Moonwater), Fusion Flare (@Oricole/@DuskyAether), Mirage (@Agrina/@grimmistress), Garbage Darlings (@DarrenSanders/@Luxmold), BEES! (@kirkfan2255, @AureaImperatrix)

@Firo, @Journey, @Varikset, @ChaoticKagura, @raiccoon

Discussion thread (do not post if not a player)
Vote thread (do not post if not a player)
Start of Day 1

The sunfish, after a day of frantic flipping, which caused it to become violently disoriented several times, finally turned over to stare at Evil, who had a face of visceral fury. The sunfish, however, misinterpreted the expression.

"Hey, do you need to use the bathroom because you kinda look like you need to use the bathroom."

"Dude, I don't think we need to ask, he's like. Big enough to go right?"

"Fool," Evil finally bellowed. "I rage, for you have created yet one more consequence for us!"

"Uh. Ok?" the sunfish responded.

"There is evil lurking now. If it is not quelled, then it will be released into the realm of living, where there will be consequence!"

"Oh. Damn. Sucks."

Evil growled, turning around and staring down at the quite pitiful fish. "We must discover who it is," he hissed.

"Man I can't find my own flipper half the time, this is not a job for me," the sunfish declared, rolling its eyes. "They'll just have to figure it out themselves!"

Jimothy (@demoliceros), Paralith (@Blanketgender/@Leremis), Sparklefox (@Tsaiah/@Arelia), Fallen Light (@Valgami/@Limelight), Dihydrogen Monoxide (@Stanari/@Moonwater), Fusion Flare (@Oricole/@DuskyAether), Mirage (@Agrina/@grimmistress), Garbage Darlings (@DarrenSanders/@Luxmold), BEES! (@kirkfan2255, @AureaImperatrix)

@Firo, @Journey, @Varikset, @ChaoticKagura, @raiccoon

Discussion thread (do not post if not a player)
Vote thread (do not post if not a player)
uCR5SCW.png

For your convenience, a central hub with all game-relevant links and a player list has been created!

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/YZQEKvYDAr2c

For your convenience, a central hub with all game-relevant links and a player list has been created!

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/YZQEKvYDAr2c
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Still need subs
Still need subs
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15