Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hydra Mafia: Origins (END)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The day, if time can even be measured in Limbo, was filled with discussion, argument, and maybe a few slapfights. Evil looked on disapprovingly, as its regret and resent for the situation grew and grew. Eventually, it could stand no more.

“ENOUGH!” Evil bellowed, causing everyone except the sunfish to freeze in place.

“Hey, what’s the big deal?”
“Oh don’t mind him, he still hasn’t used the bathroom.”
“Didn’t we already go through that?”
“Dunno.” Evil, who had been close to snapping for a while, was finally driven over the edge.

“THAT’S ENOUGH FROM YOU, TOO!”
“Woah okay, indoor voices please.”
“Fool! We cannot let this continue indefinitely. The longer these souls linger here, the more they all risk succumbing to the corruption.”
“I dunno, it's not terrible here...”
“Wait, how long have we been here?”
“Uh...”

While the sunfish attempted (in vain) to remember a simple fact, Evil approached the gathered souls, preparing a spell of smiting. Enough fingers, tentacles, and other appendages were pointed at the soul costumed as Cthulhu to constitute a majority vote.

“Any last words, Hydra?”

The soul in question merely trembled. With a sigh, Evil claimed its existence.

“Curse your incompetence! You've voted for the death of an innocent!”
“Well you killed them-”
“NO MORE! Their existence is yet fragile. If any are to survive, they must now rest.” Evil prepared another spell, one of sleep. Soon, the writhing pool of souls settled into a restless slumber.

A few hours, or perhaps a few years later, Evil returned.

“How fare the Hydras, sunfish?”
“The whomst?”
“DOLT! Have you not been keeping track?”

Thankfully, Evil had no reason to fear. All 8 remaining Hydras were accounted for, and ready for a new day of deliberation.

---

Fallen Light (Cthulhu, Priest of the Damned) has been lynched. They were Vanilla Town.
No night kill has occurred.

Day 2 has started and will last until 19:00 FR, 7/15.

Jimothy (@Druddigon8, @demoliceros), Paralith (@Blanketgender/@Leremis), Sparklefox (@Tsaiah/@Arelia), Dihydrogen Monoxide (@Stanari/@Moonwater), Fusion Flare (@Oricole/@DuskyAether), Mirage (@Agrina/@grimmistress), Garbage Darlings (@DarrenSanders/@Luxmold), BEES! (@kirkfan2255, @AureaImperatrix)

@Firo, @Journey, @Varikset, @ChaoticKagura, @raiccoon

The day, if time can even be measured in Limbo, was filled with discussion, argument, and maybe a few slapfights. Evil looked on disapprovingly, as its regret and resent for the situation grew and grew. Eventually, it could stand no more.

“ENOUGH!” Evil bellowed, causing everyone except the sunfish to freeze in place.

“Hey, what’s the big deal?”
“Oh don’t mind him, he still hasn’t used the bathroom.”
“Didn’t we already go through that?”
“Dunno.” Evil, who had been close to snapping for a while, was finally driven over the edge.

“THAT’S ENOUGH FROM YOU, TOO!”
“Woah okay, indoor voices please.”
“Fool! We cannot let this continue indefinitely. The longer these souls linger here, the more they all risk succumbing to the corruption.”
“I dunno, it's not terrible here...”
“Wait, how long have we been here?”
“Uh...”

While the sunfish attempted (in vain) to remember a simple fact, Evil approached the gathered souls, preparing a spell of smiting. Enough fingers, tentacles, and other appendages were pointed at the soul costumed as Cthulhu to constitute a majority vote.

“Any last words, Hydra?”

The soul in question merely trembled. With a sigh, Evil claimed its existence.

“Curse your incompetence! You've voted for the death of an innocent!”
“Well you killed them-”
“NO MORE! Their existence is yet fragile. If any are to survive, they must now rest.” Evil prepared another spell, one of sleep. Soon, the writhing pool of souls settled into a restless slumber.

A few hours, or perhaps a few years later, Evil returned.

“How fare the Hydras, sunfish?”
“The whomst?”
“DOLT! Have you not been keeping track?”

Thankfully, Evil had no reason to fear. All 8 remaining Hydras were accounted for, and ready for a new day of deliberation.

---

Fallen Light (Cthulhu, Priest of the Damned) has been lynched. They were Vanilla Town.
No night kill has occurred.

Day 2 has started and will last until 19:00 FR, 7/15.

Jimothy (@Druddigon8, @demoliceros), Paralith (@Blanketgender/@Leremis), Sparklefox (@Tsaiah/@Arelia), Dihydrogen Monoxide (@Stanari/@Moonwater), Fusion Flare (@Oricole/@DuskyAether), Mirage (@Agrina/@grimmistress), Garbage Darlings (@DarrenSanders/@Luxmold), BEES! (@kirkfan2255, @AureaImperatrix)

n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Another day passed, with the hydras once more scrabbling at each other. The sunfish bobbed around, either uninterested or unable to be interested while Evil gazed, occasionally glaring at the sunfish in order as if to intimidate it to pay attention. If the sunfish was capable of intimidation, it did not show it.

"Ouch," the sunfish said as they swooped down too low to the hydras and was promptly smacked in the face by one of the hydras. Its costume was... interesting to say the least; dark wrapping paper that seemed to swallow the light around it fizzling in and out of existence. "Hey, what's the big idea!" the sunfish exclaimed, seeming to forget that it was the one floating too close to the hydra. It wriggled closer to the costumed souls and flapped manically, as if attempting some kind of attack that appeared more like the sunfish was desperately trying to swim.

Evil heaved a great sigh behind the sunfish and plucked the shrinking hydra away from the pathetically unthreatening sunfish. As Evil cupped the hydra in its palm, the being swirled faster and gave a triumphant howl.

"Is he ok?" the sunfish asked, though who it was asking was startling unclear.
"Dude, I dunno."
"Should we check?"
"Wait is he-- oh god."
"What, what is-- oh my--"
"Oh that's gross."
"I can't watch."
"Then don't watch!"

The sunfish flipped over frantically, eyes rolling in its head as it avoided whatever it was that was startling. After a moment, Evil spoke.

"One has been vanquished. The air is lighter." The hydra was no where to be find, incidentally.

"Uh, is that a baby?" the sunfish cut in.
"That's a. That's a. Crying. Baby. In a garbage can."
"Oh that's just. That's just rude."

"What?" Evil asked glancing down. It scooped up the crying child and tossed it over his shoulder, making a face the entire time.

"What."
"Ok. So that happened."
"Great. So there's one down as well."

---

Jimothy (Unformed Void) has been lynched. They were Mafia Roleblocker.

Garbage Darlings (Deitinfans) has been nightkileld. They were Nonconsecutive Town Watcher.

Day 3's lockdown will be at 17:00 FR, 7/17, and it ends at FR 19:00, 7/17. You may now post.

Another day passed, with the hydras once more scrabbling at each other. The sunfish bobbed around, either uninterested or unable to be interested while Evil gazed, occasionally glaring at the sunfish in order as if to intimidate it to pay attention. If the sunfish was capable of intimidation, it did not show it.

"Ouch," the sunfish said as they swooped down too low to the hydras and was promptly smacked in the face by one of the hydras. Its costume was... interesting to say the least; dark wrapping paper that seemed to swallow the light around it fizzling in and out of existence. "Hey, what's the big idea!" the sunfish exclaimed, seeming to forget that it was the one floating too close to the hydra. It wriggled closer to the costumed souls and flapped manically, as if attempting some kind of attack that appeared more like the sunfish was desperately trying to swim.

Evil heaved a great sigh behind the sunfish and plucked the shrinking hydra away from the pathetically unthreatening sunfish. As Evil cupped the hydra in its palm, the being swirled faster and gave a triumphant howl.

"Is he ok?" the sunfish asked, though who it was asking was startling unclear.
"Dude, I dunno."
"Should we check?"
"Wait is he-- oh god."
"What, what is-- oh my--"
"Oh that's gross."
"I can't watch."
"Then don't watch!"

The sunfish flipped over frantically, eyes rolling in its head as it avoided whatever it was that was startling. After a moment, Evil spoke.

"One has been vanquished. The air is lighter." The hydra was no where to be find, incidentally.

"Uh, is that a baby?" the sunfish cut in.
"That's a. That's a. Crying. Baby. In a garbage can."
"Oh that's just. That's just rude."

"What?" Evil asked glancing down. It scooped up the crying child and tossed it over his shoulder, making a face the entire time.

"What."
"Ok. So that happened."
"Great. So there's one down as well."

---

Jimothy (Unformed Void) has been lynched. They were Mafia Roleblocker.

Garbage Darlings (Deitinfans) has been nightkileld. They were Nonconsecutive Town Watcher.

Day 3's lockdown will be at 17:00 FR, 7/17, and it ends at FR 19:00, 7/17. You may now post.

n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
"Wait. Hang on. It's over?"
"I uh. Think so?"
"Wait, wait, wait, but we're early!"
"I guess we are."
"Oh. Well. Uh."

Sparklefox, mafia goon, has been lynched.

A wincon has been achieved.

Town wins!

Total mod errors: like 500

Mod ragrets:

- Not sticking to the original plan of 3 mafia vs like 7 townies
- Not subbing out Garbage Darlings (Fish mixed up Watcher/Tracker roles and gave the Watcher Tracker information. Bad fish).
- Giving town initial wrong wincon

Roles
Jimothy - Mafia RBer
Sparklefox - Mafia
Dihydrogen Monoxide - Nonconsecutive tracker
Garbage Darlings - Nonconsecutive watcher
Paralith - Doctor
Fusion Flare - Stump
Fallen Light - VT
Mirage - VT
BEES! - VT

"Wait. Hang on. It's over?"
"I uh. Think so?"
"Wait, wait, wait, but we're early!"
"I guess we are."
"Oh. Well. Uh."

Sparklefox, mafia goon, has been lynched.

A wincon has been achieved.

Town wins!

Total mod errors: like 500

Mod ragrets:

- Not sticking to the original plan of 3 mafia vs like 7 townies
- Not subbing out Garbage Darlings (Fish mixed up Watcher/Tracker roles and gave the Watcher Tracker information. Bad fish).

Roles
Jimothy - Mafia RBer
Sparklefox - Mafia
Dihydrogen Monoxide - Nonconsecutive tracker
Garbage Darlings - Nonconsecutive watcher
Paralith - Doctor
Fusion Flare - Stump
Fallen Light - VT
Mirage - VT
BEES! - VT

uCR5SCW.png
I was gonna say 3 mafia vs 6 town and then was like that's a 2:1 ratio that's no bueno either.

@smashedfish was a v good sunfish.
I was gonna say 3 mafia vs 6 town and then was like that's a 2:1 ratio that's no bueno either.

@smashedfish was a v good sunfish.
uCR5SCW.png
And by that I mean they were a very forgetful individual that flapped around a lot. They did get on to do EotDs so they were good fish.

They dun goofed though. They dun goofed.
And by that I mean they were a very forgetful individual that flapped around a lot. They did get on to do EotDs so they were good fish.

They dun goofed though. They dun goofed.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-17 17:07:24] - Giving town initial wrong wincon [/quote] ...did more people than just FF get the scum wincon? Anyways, woo Town wins, good game mafia, and sorry about the cruddy play. Kek.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-07-17:
...did more people than just FF get the scum wincon?

Anyways, woo Town wins, good game mafia, and sorry about the cruddy play. Kek.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="DuskyAether" date=2017-07-17 17:10:11] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-17 17:07:24] - Giving town initial wrong wincon [/quote] ...did more people than just FF get the scum wincon? Anyways, woo Town wins, good game mafia, and sorry about the cruddy play. Kek. [/quote] We did lol.
DuskyAether wrote on 2017-07-17:

We did lol.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="DuskyAether" date=2017-07-17 17:10:11] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-17 17:07:24] - Giving town initial wrong wincon [/quote] ...did more people than just FF get the scum wincon? Anyways, woo Town wins, good game mafia, and sorry about the cruddy play. Kek. [/quote] I was fiddling with coding and I had copied my wording from Discord which was incorrect. Cue mad dash as we resend out correct wincons

I was fiddling with coding and I had copied my wording from Discord which was incorrect. Cue mad dash as we resend out correct wincons
uCR5SCW.png
Also trivia time: Fusion Flare asked to be a white wyvern... yep, we were indirectly referring to Reshiram with our creature pick. Fusion Flare is one of Reshiram's 2 signature moves (the other being Blue Flare), and Reshiram in design is a wyvern by the definition of 2 wings, 2 legs. Albeit, an atypically desgined one.
Also trivia time: Fusion Flare asked to be a white wyvern... yep, we were indirectly referring to Reshiram with our creature pick. Fusion Flare is one of Reshiram's 2 signature moves (the other being Blue Flare), and Reshiram in design is a wyvern by the definition of 2 wings, 2 legs. Albeit, an atypically desgined one.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-17 17:11:55] [quote name="DuskyAether" date=2017-07-17 17:10:11] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-17 17:07:24] - Giving town initial wrong wincon [/quote] ...did more people than just FF get the scum wincon? Anyways, woo Town wins, good game mafia, and sorry about the cruddy play. Kek. [/quote] I was fiddling with coding and I had copied my wording from Discord which was incorrect. Cue mad dash as we resend out correct wincons [/quote] Whoops.

I was fiddling with coding and I had copied my wording from Discord which was incorrect. Cue mad dash as we resend out correct wincons

Whoops.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15