Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 115
@Khadjin

Could I get a ping for Mozzi and Atalanta please ^^
@Khadjin

Could I get a ping for Mozzi and Atalanta please ^^
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
@Sagittarium

They just hatched a nest! Even if everybody on my pinglist takes one hatchling, I'll have one left, do you want me to let you know when the hatchling will be available? (gonna let the pinglist people take their pick first)
@Sagittarium

They just hatched a nest! Even if everybody on my pinglist takes one hatchling, I'll have one left, do you want me to let you know when the hatchling will be available? (gonna let the pinglist people take their pick first)
@Khadjin

Yes please!
@Khadjin

Yes please!
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
@Khadjin Hiya, could I get a ping for Proteus and Sequana? Specifically, if you hatch a male bogsneak? ;3;
@Khadjin Hiya, could I get a ping for Proteus and Sequana? Specifically, if you hatch a male bogsneak? ;3;
rl2X9jH.png
@Ljusclara

Sure! But I should let you know that I don't plan to breed them until I've sold all current hatchlings (2 out of a nest of 4 remaining right now, they're in the back of my lair).

So it'd be quicker to get your hands on one of these than to wait for a possible bogsnek, especially as I have more chances of hatching pearlcatchers out of this pair ^^ as you prefer though!
@Ljusclara

Sure! But I should let you know that I don't plan to breed them until I've sold all current hatchlings (2 out of a nest of 4 remaining right now, they're in the back of my lair).

So it'd be quicker to get your hands on one of these than to wait for a possible bogsnek, especially as I have more chances of hatching pearlcatchers out of this pair ^^ as you prefer though!
@Khadjin Fair enough!

... Although I really do need it to be a bogsneak, but hey, that's what scrolls are for. ;)
@Khadjin Fair enough!

... Although I really do need it to be a bogsneak, but hey, that's what scrolls are for. ;)
rl2X9jH.png
@Ljusclara

Yeah, I understand ^^ can't wait to see the kind of character he's going to grow into! I love male bogsneks, they make the most perfect marsh monsters!
@Ljusclara

Yeah, I understand ^^ can't wait to see the kind of character he's going to grow into! I love male bogsneks, they make the most perfect marsh monsters!
Pinglist for tidal abyss please
Pinglist for tidal abyss please
@Khadjin

Hello! Could I pinged for any male Proteus x Sequana hatchlings? O:
@Khadjin

Hello! Could I pinged for any male Proteus x Sequana hatchlings? O:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

Hello there! Yes I can do that! However for now I don't plan to breed them again until I've sold the current female hatchling.

Next nest will have Plague eyes (from a former request).
@Ambitious

Hello there! Yes I can do that! However for now I don't plan to breed them again until I've sold the current female hatchling.

Next nest will have Plague eyes (from a former request).
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 115