Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 190 191
@Leopardmask

Yup
@Leopardmask

Yup
Ffff was messing with video settings in an attempt to reduce lag when MC froze on me. D: I'll get back in eventually.
Ffff was messing with video settings in an attempt to reduce lag when MC froze on me. D: I'll get back in eventually.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Okay it's downloading! Lots of sounds for Minecraft to load in. Let's hope this works...
Okay it's downloading! Lots of sounds for Minecraft to load in. Let's hope this works...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
hello! i've just gotten onto the server, my minecraft user is swiftwolfie. i've only met one person on the server so far but they were very welcoming and kind! i'd like to meet more of you guys soon.
hello! i've just gotten onto the server, my minecraft user is swiftwolfie. i've only met one person on the server so far but they were very welcoming and kind! i'd like to meet more of you guys soon.
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
@UltimateKitty

Howdy!
I think everyone is on the modded server right now. I should be able to hop on the main server in an hour or so to get you an island though!
@UltimateKitty

Howdy!
I think everyone is on the modded server right now. I should be able to hop on the main server in an hour or so to get you an island though!
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Oranitha
I've been working on an observatory build, and I was wondering if you would look it over and possibly consider it for a warp? I mapped a lot of the common areas and I'm in the process of putting the complete maps up in the structure.
There's a sign on the very top of /warp grinder that has directions on it, since I know you're busy and I"m not sure if we'll be on at the same time.
@Oranitha
I've been working on an observatory build, and I was wondering if you would look it over and possibly consider it for a warp? I mapped a lot of the common areas and I'm in the process of putting the complete maps up in the structure.
There's a sign on the very top of /warp grinder that has directions on it, since I know you're busy and I"m not sure if we'll be on at the same time.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Oranitha Do I have to do this or can I just play with everyone like I have been?
@Oranitha Do I have to do this or can I just play with everyone like I have been?
@Oranitha
so.. we have a slight problem on the modded server. lil accidentally grew a mega rubber sapling (not realizing it was mega, she thought it was normal) and it was close enough to spawn that part of it is IN the spawn protection. i jumped up and broke what i could, but the rest is in the spawn protection and i can't get rid of it, so there's currently just.. a floating chunk of leaves and wood in the sky that neither of us can remove, mind breaking it when you come on?

edit: a note to everyone else: do not grow mega rubber saplings unless you have jump boost armor + armor that lets you sneak on air or someone who has that, as it's impossible to break otherwise and it is. so, so big

edit again: it seems it may be possible to get a sapling that grows like.. 18 chunks big? for now i took all mega and sacred rubber saplings out of chests (took the ones from public and put in my inventory, put the ones in people's private chests in a separate chest near theirs with signs noting why) until we figure out which ones are extremely giant, which are slightly giant, and which are normal so someone doesn't accidentally cover the world in a tree or something
@Oranitha
so.. we have a slight problem on the modded server. lil accidentally grew a mega rubber sapling (not realizing it was mega, she thought it was normal) and it was close enough to spawn that part of it is IN the spawn protection. i jumped up and broke what i could, but the rest is in the spawn protection and i can't get rid of it, so there's currently just.. a floating chunk of leaves and wood in the sky that neither of us can remove, mind breaking it when you come on?

edit: a note to everyone else: do not grow mega rubber saplings unless you have jump boost armor + armor that lets you sneak on air or someone who has that, as it's impossible to break otherwise and it is. so, so big

edit again: it seems it may be possible to get a sapling that grows like.. 18 chunks big? for now i took all mega and sacred rubber saplings out of chests (took the ones from public and put in my inventory, put the ones in people's private chests in a separate chest near theirs with signs noting why) until we figure out which ones are extremely giant, which are slightly giant, and which are normal so someone doesn't accidentally cover the world in a tree or something
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@Oranitha

I'll try my best to get on, but I'm not exactly sure how this will work on antergos. I'm not keen on downloading ANOTHER launcher (if it's even possible for me), so I'm hoping there's a way to run the modpack on multimc5. If you see me on, you know it's worked :P
@Oranitha

I'll try my best to get on, but I'm not exactly sure how this will work on antergos. I'm not keen on downloading ANOTHER launcher (if it's even possible for me), so I'm hoping there's a way to run the modpack on multimc5. If you see me on, you know it's worked :P
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Oranitha
Edit: I tried and the modded server didn't work, it kept saying that the server was outdated on 1.7.10

Also, Temmievillage wanted me to tell you that the chests in the dungeons on the normal server aren't refilling.
@Oranitha
Edit: I tried and the modded server didn't work, it kept saying that the server was outdated on 1.7.10

Also, Temmievillage wanted me to tell you that the chests in the dungeons on the normal server aren't refilling.
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 190 191