Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 191
@smokingponies Good call--I'm gonna try to set up an item blacklist for the sacred sapling so people don't plant it by mistake. Mega will stay in because it's somewhat manageable with veinminer, though I'll pop by spawn to remove what's all in that chunk.

Enjoy your mountain of rubber 8D
@smokingponies Good call--I'm gonna try to set up an item blacklist for the sacred sapling so people don't plant it by mistake. Mega will stay in because it's somewhat manageable with veinminer, though I'll pop by spawn to remove what's all in that chunk.

Enjoy your mountain of rubber 8D
cL9yafY.gif
@emmasquema

that... really isn't right. You should only ever have to buy minecraft once. You might want to speak to someone at Mojang customer support about that O.o

the mods shouldn't really involve "messing with your account"; you should only need to log in using the new client once you've downloaded it.
@emmasquema

that... really isn't right. You should only ever have to buy minecraft once. You might want to speak to someone at Mojang customer support about that O.o

the mods shouldn't really involve "messing with your account"; you should only need to log in using the new client once you've downloaded it.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky

Its ok, it only happened once, and its a long story :)
@dracocharky

Its ok, it only happened once, and its a long story :)
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
Quick and fairly obvious question to anyone who can answer... mod server is 1.12, right?
Quick and fairly obvious question to anyone who can answer... mod server is 1.12, right?

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky - the mod server is on 1.7.0, I believe. It's hard for large modpacks to stay up-to-date because of trying to get all the mods to work together nicely and stably.
@dracocharky - the mod server is on 1.7.0, I believe. It's hard for large modpacks to stay up-to-date because of trying to get all the mods to work together nicely and stably.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
So uhhh. I keep trying to sethome at the little temp island I'm working at in the overworld (on the modded server), and it keeps putting me in the wrong place? The first time I named the home "start" and it put me at spawn when I tried /home start. Then I deleted it, tried again with the name "1" and it put me in the Aether??
So uhhh. I keep trying to sethome at the little temp island I'm working at in the overworld (on the modded server), and it keeps putting me in the wrong place? The first time I named the home "start" and it put me at spawn when I tried /home start. Then I deleted it, tried again with the name "1" and it put me in the Aether??
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Hummbirds ah, ok, thanks!

Can't use Curse loader, so I'm trying to bodge it rn, with very little success...

EDIT: is there any chance that anyone can send me a copy of "bfcompatv3.1.jar" ? it seems to be the only one I'm missing, the server's showing a mod rejection for it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Never mind, found it!

EDIT3: "Fatally missing blocks and items." I think I'm about to give up...

EDIT4: I'M IN
@Hummbirds ah, ok, thanks!

Can't use Curse loader, so I'm trying to bodge it rn, with very little success...

EDIT: is there any chance that anyone can send me a copy of "bfcompatv3.1.jar" ? it seems to be the only one I'm missing, the server's showing a mod rejection for it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Never mind, found it!

EDIT3: "Fatally missing blocks and items." I think I'm about to give up...

EDIT4: I'M IN

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Oranitha

Have any idea why I lag down to 1-2 FPS when I do anything but stand still? My computer usually does pretty great with mods..? It might take a little while to settle, as it has for some other mods, but I'm not sure X3
@Oranitha

Have any idea why I lag down to 1-2 FPS when I do anything but stand still? My computer usually does pretty great with mods..? It might take a little while to settle, as it has for some other mods, but I'm not sure X3
EST (FR +3) // INFP
@Waterwave Optifine is love, optifine is life
@Waterwave Optifine is love, optifine is life
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Alright haha XD Do I just install it like a normal mod for 1.7.10?
@Oranitha

Alright haha XD Do I just install it like a normal mod for 1.7.10?
EST (FR +3) // INFP
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 191