Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] On the Nature of the Arcane
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@acheronta that doesnt sound like such a terrible fate so i am choosing to let it happen
@acheronta that doesnt sound like such a terrible fate so i am choosing to let it happen
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
@vainqueurs

if dom watch dies bc im too busy trying to figure out if my aura resembles a queen size industrial wicker bedframe or a twin-xl sleigh type bedframe with distressed upholstery it will b ON UR HEAD
@vainqueurs

if dom watch dies bc im too busy trying to figure out if my aura resembles a queen size industrial wicker bedframe or a twin-xl sleigh type bedframe with distressed upholstery it will b ON UR HEAD
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta @vainqueurs Hello, I'd just like to go on record to state that you two have me in stitches right now :'DDDD
@acheronta @vainqueurs Hello, I'd just like to go on record to state that you two have me in stitches right now :'DDDD
@acheronta
What will be on people's heads? The bedframes? That sounds awesome! You could start your very own fashion trend!! \o/
@acheronta
What will be on people's heads? The bedframes? That sounds awesome! You could start your very own fashion trend!! \o/
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon

next week on buzzfeed: what your choice of bedframe hat says about you!
@TinyGryphon

next week on buzzfeed: what your choice of bedframe hat says about you!
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta @vainqueurs remember all the 'are you a goth, punk, prep, or poseur??' quizzes with images taken from various dollz sites

because I do
@acheronta @vainqueurs remember all the 'are you a goth, punk, prep, or poseur??' quizzes with images taken from various dollz sites

because I do
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@TOXIETOXIE THE DOLLS

the MSN icons w the dolls on them
@TOXIETOXIE THE DOLLS

the MSN icons w the dolls on them
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
@vainqueurs Browsing The Doll Palace for the perfect doll to show everyone on Neopets that I was A True Goth™ Anyways, GO ARCANE! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/QuIfVwU.gif[/img][/center]
@vainqueurs Browsing The Doll Palace for the perfect doll to show everyone on Neopets that I was A True Goth™

Anyways, GO ARCANE!

QuIfVwU.gif
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@vainqueurs Are we doing DOM faces for the House Cup? (In our avatars?)
@vainqueurs Are we doing DOM faces for the House Cup? (In our avatars?)
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
You know what time it is...

EXALT EVERYONE!!!!!!
You know what time it is...

EXALT EVERYONE!!!!!!
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count: