Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] On the Nature of the Arcane
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
Wow, congrats to light with the triple dom! I'm so glad to be here when history was made!
Wow, congrats to light with the triple dom! I'm so glad to be here when history was made!
Congrats to light! Ya'll were real tough cookies, and that was one really intense battle!
Congrats to light! Ya'll were real tough cookies, and that was one really intense battle!
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Congratulations Light. That was a tough battle but it was a lot of fun too. Enjoy your triple Dom.
Congratulations Light. That was a tough battle but it was a lot of fun too. Enjoy your triple Dom.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
@FoolishRay The nature one is a danger noodle: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=8&breed=7&element=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=83&auth=ac84892a10ee0fffec79a3c82d8f24734fb0f2bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@FoolishRay

The nature one is a danger noodle:

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=8&breed=7&element=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=83&auth=ac84892a10ee0fffec79a3c82d8f24734fb0f2bd&dummyext=prev.png
n2PHQa3.png
Congrats Light, it was a well deserved win! Thank you for the fierce battle, it was a lot of fun.

Also both Nature and Light can say our wallets are light after this battle.
Congrats Light, it was a well deserved win! Thank you for the fierce battle, it was a lot of fun.

Also both Nature and Light can say our wallets are light after this battle.
ngw7WrY.png
Congrats light!!
Congrats light!!
Congratulations Light, on a triple Dom well earned! We here in Nature fought the good fight, thank you for keeping us on our toes!
Congratulations Light, on a triple Dom well earned! We here in Nature fought the good fight, thank you for keeping us on our toes!
Well done to both of you.
Well done to both of you.
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
*pats wallet*

Congrats to Light, I'm very satisfied with the fight!
*pats wallet*

Congrats to Light, I'm very satisfied with the fight!
uCR5SCW.png
Woo, triple Dom!

@Lightweaver
Did we do well? :D
please speak to us we are so tired and kind of broke

Also, @Gladekeeper
Your children put up a dang good fight and are probably just as broke and tired as we are deserve a round of applause.
Woo, triple Dom!

@Lightweaver
Did we do well? :D
please speak to us we are so tired and kind of broke

Also, @Gladekeeper
Your children put up a dang good fight and are probably just as broke and tired as we are deserve a round of applause.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125