Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Golden Envelope Messaging Service (GEMS)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
oh gosh. whoever sent me one of these, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!! 8'D
oh gosh. whoever sent me one of these, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!! 8'D
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
What a beautiful way to wish someone a happy new year! Excellent job, (as always,) Light.

To whoever sent me a golden envelope: I'm delighted you remembered me (no, really!) and I also hope you and yours glow like stars: bright, long, and steady. Thank you for sharing this beautiful festival with me!
What a beautiful way to wish someone a happy new year! Excellent job, (as always,) Light.

To whoever sent me a golden envelope: I'm delighted you remembered me (no, really!) and I also hope you and yours glow like stars: bright, long, and steady. Thank you for sharing this beautiful festival with me!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
Thanks to the really nice anonymous sender of the golden envelope! It was an unexpected surprise and made my day~! <3
And an extra special thank you to everyone who does this service as it's super neat and very appreciated =)
Thanks to the really nice anonymous sender of the golden envelope! It was an unexpected surprise and made my day~! <3
And an extra special thank you to everyone who does this service as it's super neat and very appreciated =)
Thank you so much to the person who sent this! ^_^
Thank you so much to the person who sent this! ^_^
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
Ahhh, thank you so much who sent me a message! It really, really made my day! I personally, never expected to receive something like this! ;o;
Ahhh, thank you so much who sent me a message! It really, really made my day! I personally, never expected to receive something like this! ;o;
Thanks a lot to the person who sent mine!

All I know is that you're someone from the Omen RP...

Hm.
Thanks a lot to the person who sent mine!

All I know is that you're someone from the Omen RP...

Hm.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Thanks to everyone in Light who was part of organizing and running this event! It was a fantastic festival this year.

I'm a day late in sending my thanks, but to whoever sent an envelope my way thank you as well! It really made my day seeing it in my inbox and getting to read your message! c:
Thanks to everyone in Light who was part of organizing and running this event! It was a fantastic festival this year.

I'm a day late in sending my thanks, but to whoever sent an envelope my way thank you as well! It really made my day seeing it in my inbox and getting to read your message! c:
Aw, thank you so much for the kind message and gifts! ~ ♥ It really brightened my day ^^

And thank you to all of those that organized and participated in this!
Aw, thank you so much for the kind message and gifts! ~ ♥ It really brightened my day ^^

And thank you to all of those that organized and participated in this!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0VGqcna.png[/img] This service is now closed! Thank you so much for all your support <3 Last minute requests will be sent ASAP. Please stay tuned for the raffle! I'll be drawing winners when things calm down on my end. I appreciate everyone's love and support, and I hope the BSJ has been as fun for you as it was for me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img][/center]
BPOUUe6.png

0VGqcna.png

This service is now closed! Thank you so much for all your support <3 Last minute requests will be sent ASAP. Please stay tuned for the raffle! I'll be drawing winners when things calm down on my end.

I appreciate everyone's love and support, and I hope the BSJ has been as fun for you as it was for me!

BPOUUe6.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
I hope it's ok to say this after the thread is closed, but thank you so much to whoever sent me an envelope, it was so sweet!
I hope it's ok to say this after the thread is closed, but thank you so much to whoever sent me an envelope, it was so sweet!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23