Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Jufnaty
I'll buy one for 20kt, if i could buy more I would xD

This is very generous of you, thank you and I hope you have a great time outside of FR. :)
@Jufnaty
I'll buy one for 20kt, if i could buy more I would xD

This is very generous of you, thank you and I hope you have a great time outside of FR. :)
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Jufnaty
sending for 2 bags wish i could send more but i wish you the best of luck in whatever you do nxt and thank you for this chance
@Jufnaty
sending for 2 bags wish i could send more but i wish you the best of luck in whatever you do nxt and thank you for this chance
@Jufnaty

Its always a shame to see someone leave FR! I hope you the best! May I have 2 grab bags? I'm sending in the payment now!
@Jufnaty

Its always a shame to see someone leave FR! I hope you the best! May I have 2 grab bags? I'm sending in the payment now!
FMab3MX.gif
@Jufnaty
Checking to see if you still have grab bags left. If so, I'd like to get one.
@Jufnaty
Checking to see if you still have grab bags left. If so, I'd like to get one.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Jufnaty can I ask for like five bags?
@Jufnaty can I ask for like five bags?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Jufnaty sending one!
@Jufnaty sending one!
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
@jufnaty sending for 10
@jufnaty sending for 10
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Jufnaty
Hi there,
I am just making sure you got my PM with the payment for one grab bag. I am sorry I have had problems with CRs, if there is a problem with the PM, you could return the gems and I can resend them as a CR.
Thanks!
Kathy
@Jufnaty
Hi there,
I am just making sure you got my PM with the payment for one grab bag. I am sorry I have had problems with CRs, if there is a problem with the PM, you could return the gems and I can resend them as a CR.
Thanks!
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Jufnaty sending for a grab bag ^^
@Jufnaty sending for a grab bag ^^

QVkHS1O.png
@Jufnaty
Sent for 4
@Jufnaty
Sent for 4
tumblr_noevliepH01qdp578o5_r1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8