Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Golden Envelope Messaging Service (GEMS)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Many thanks to whoever send me a message <3 I hope you are having an awesome Brightshine as well! :D
Many thanks to whoever send me a message <3 I hope you are having an awesome Brightshine as well! :D
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Thank you to whomever sent me the gifts . What a nice surprise!! :)
Thank you to whomever sent me the gifts . What a nice surprise!! :)
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Big thank you to whoever sent me a gift! I was not at all expecting it, thank you!
Big thank you to whoever sent me a gift! I was not at all expecting it, thank you!
@retrace

Cool, thanks for the clarification! ovo
@retrace

Cool, thanks for the clarification! ovo
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
[columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/278/27747.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=gold]I've received an envelope and I am not sure who I need to be thanking, but it was beautiful and quite lovely. Also a touch amusing, but I laugh at nearly everything, so don't mind me. :) A large thank you to whoever brightened up our final day of BSJ. In return, I have a hoard full of shiny things and would like to donate several claw-fulls of items and be added to the help team for next year, if at all possible? Merry New Year and Blessed Brightshine everyone. ^^[/color][/center] [/columns]

27747.png
I've received an envelope and I am not sure who I need to be thanking, but it was beautiful and quite lovely. Also a touch amusing, but I laugh at nearly everything, so don't mind me. :)

A large thank you to whoever brightened up our final day of BSJ.

In return, I have a hoard full of shiny things and would like to donate several claw-fulls of items and be added to the help team for next year, if at all possible?

Merry New Year and Blessed Brightshine everyone. ^^

OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Rochambeau - See @/Wystaria's post above, they didn't ping so I just wanted to make sure you saw it~
@Rochambeau - See @/Wystaria's post above, they didn't ping so I just wanted to make sure you saw it~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Much love to the lovely person who sent me an envelope <3 you are a star and you brightened up a bad week <3<3<3

ps. thanks to those who organised, arranged and delivered these cute things!
Much love to the lovely person who sent me an envelope <3 you are a star and you brightened up a bad week <3<3<3

ps. thanks to those who organised, arranged and delivered these cute things!
HHV3ZfK.png
Well now. Thank you to the folks running this.
Thanks also to the people who've sent me envelopes. It's been a pleasant and confusing surprise, heh.

Well, whether or not I manged to return the friendly not-quite-glitterbombing (nothing wrong with giftboxing glitter :) ), you're all awesome and I wish you the best in the coming month. :)

To those turning in as I am, sleep well. To those who are around for a while longer, enjoy the last few hours of Brightshine.
Well now. Thank you to the folks running this.
Thanks also to the people who've sent me envelopes. It's been a pleasant and confusing surprise, heh.

Well, whether or not I manged to return the friendly not-quite-glitterbombing (nothing wrong with giftboxing glitter :) ), you're all awesome and I wish you the best in the coming month. :)

To those turning in as I am, sleep well. To those who are around for a while longer, enjoy the last few hours of Brightshine.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Thank you whoever sent me an envelope!

Also thanks to the people who put the work into this service. I love it.
Thank you whoever sent me an envelope!

Also thanks to the people who put the work into this service. I love it.
Thank you for the golden envelope!
Thank you for the golden envelope!
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23