Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | My familiar isn't working?
Hello!

I bought two of the Festive Brightshine familiars. One i assigned to a drg with no prob. The next one shows up in my hoard but doesn't show up as available to assign? What did I do wrong?
Hello!

I bought two of the Festive Brightshine familiars. One i assigned to a drg with no prob. The next one shows up in my hoard but doesn't show up as available to assign? What did I do wrong?
@Kaijess you can only have one type of familiar per dragon at a time sad to say.
@Kaijess you can only have one type of familiar per dragon at a time sad to say.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
huh. I could swear I have two river mucks.
Damn. and I can't sell the things. welp. Bummer. Thanks!
huh. I could swear I have two river mucks.
Damn. and I can't sell the things. welp. Bummer. Thanks!
@Kaijess
You can sell it on the AH
@Kaijess
You can sell it on the AH
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
yay
yay
...good lord, what did I do? How many times did I answer this? O.o
...good lord, what did I do? How many times did I answer this? O.o
@Kaijess yeah, that can happen if you accidentally (or intentionally) hit Submit a few too many times before it can finish loading. you can delete the extra posts by clicking the Delete link at the top bar of the post.
@Kaijess yeah, that can happen if you accidentally (or intentionally) hit Submit a few too many times before it can finish loading. you can delete the extra posts by clicking the Delete link at the top bar of the post.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
thanks!
thanks!