Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 114
Eklino will take the catwalks, he isn't really one for slides
Eklino will take the catwalks, he isn't really one for slides
NXDQoqy.png7X0qH3m.pngcj4KvtI.png
Faust has been enjoying the tour so far. The vault employees' methods are all fantastic and so wonderfully imaginative -- and now there's a slide! He's not really one for slides, but then he imagines his Aunt Laurant talking to him--

"They had a slide and you didn't take it? What is wrong with you, son?"

Faust decides to take the slide. He will scream "FOR MY AUNTIE LAURAAAAAAANNNTT!" on the way down.
Faust has been enjoying the tour so far. The vault employees' methods are all fantastic and so wonderfully imaginative -- and now there's a slide! He's not really one for slides, but then he imagines his Aunt Laurant talking to him--

"They had a slide and you didn't take it? What is wrong with you, son?"

Faust decides to take the slide. He will scream "FOR MY AUNTIE LAURAAAAAAANNNTT!" on the way down.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Slide it is
Slide it is
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19901309][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/199014/19901309p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][indent]Well, I started [b]following Dawn[/b], there's no need to stop doing that![/indent][/columns]
19901309p.png
Well, I started following Dawn, there's no need to stop doing that!
JQQ3Fjt.png
Am on mobile so can't write: Dorian follows winterfang.
Am on mobile so can't write: Dorian follows winterfang.
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Since Winterfang said that there was a possibility of red glitter following Dawn she decided to go down the slide.
Since Winterfang said that there was a possibility of red glitter following Dawn she decided to go down the slide.
PTAOCx6.png
Erina follows Dawn to the catwalks!

(Busy day today so probably no time to rp)
Erina follows Dawn to the catwalks!

(Busy day today so probably no time to rp)
1u3H6jas.png
Levy took a step forward then decided to go down the slide. She loved fast speeds.
Levy took a step forward then decided to go down the slide. She loved fast speeds.
nc2b4dJ.gif
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/295651/29565064p.png[/img] Gus, for the third time on this trip, shakes off his excess glitter like a wet dog. Oddly enough, he was beginning to enjoy it. "I'm with Winterfang again, slides are so much better than walking. Even if I land directly smack in the glittervault."[/center]
29565064p.png

Gus, for the third time on this trip, shakes off his excess glitter like a wet dog. Oddly enough,
he was beginning to enjoy it.

"I'm with Winterfang again, slides are so much better than walking. Even if I land directly smack in the glittervault."
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Lumen follows Dawn.
Lumen follows Dawn.
she/they
aroace
+9 fr
hungary
XVEikvN.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 114