Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That was money well spend.. Why Ice ppl
1 2 3
I even bought a dragon for 100k and exalted it next week because it wasn't really what i'm looking for. The cycle still continue that way.
Anyway you got you're 50k, why bother?

It must be exalted for a reason, maybe the reasons mentioned above.
I even bought a dragon for 100k and exalted it next week because it wasn't really what i'm looking for. The cycle still continue that way.

It must be exalted for a reason, maybe the reasons mentioned above.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
[quote name="Nepolink" date="2014-01-09 10:39:57"] Anyway you got you're 50k, why bother? [/quote] @Nepolink i dont borther . im more ponderous :)
Nepolink wrote on 2014-01-09 10:39:57:

@Nepolink i dont borther . im more ponderous :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk YOLO means "You only live once" It's also the username of someone from the ice flight I believe. So its really fitting. xD
@Taarnfalk YOLO means "You only live once" It's also the username of someone from the ice flight I believe. So its really fitting. xD

What is dead may never die
heh fun :D

i got 12 other dragons for sale btw who ever exhalted this dude.. feel free to buy them too :P i could use the money
heh fun :D

i got 12 other dragons for sale btw who ever exhalted this dude.. feel free to buy them too :P i could use the money
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Since the color scheme on my lair is REALLY tight, I'm used to buying dragons with colors that are close to my theme, and once they had at least 3 perfect colored babies I will exalt it.

If I recall correctly... I spent 20k on an ungened common dragon last month. And I just exalted her 2 days ago.
Since the color scheme on my lair is REALLY tight, I'm used to buying dragons with colors that are close to my theme, and once they had at least 3 perfect colored babies I will exalt it.

If I recall correctly... I spent 20k on an ungened common dragon last month. And I just exalted her 2 days ago.
[quote name="Coatl" date="2014-01-09 10:22:15"]I often buy dragons and realise I don't want them soon after, and the fastest way to clear lairspace is to exalt.[/quote] This. Around half the dragons I buy fall into that. 1-14 days later I'll look at them and be all "why did I buy you again...?" [i]/exalts instantly[/i] I also buy dragons for breeding projects and exalt them once they've had the hatchling I wanted/needed. Two of these dragons are imperials I paid 350k for (they haven't been exalted yet, but one is likely going to be in the next few days though because they've had their hatchling, he's reached maturity, and is amazing.) Two entire pages of my lair are breeding project dragons I'll be exalting, many of which I paid more than I can get for them even trained.
Coatl wrote on 2014-01-09 10:22:15:
I often buy dragons and realise I don't want them soon after, and the fastest way to clear lairspace is to exalt.

This. Around half the dragons I buy fall into that. 1-14 days later I'll look at them and be all "why did I buy you again...?" /exalts instantly

I also buy dragons for breeding projects and exalt them once they've had the hatchling I wanted/needed. Two of these dragons are imperials I paid 350k for (they haven't been exalted yet, but one is likely going to be in the next few days though because they've had their hatchling, he's reached maturity, and is amazing.)

Two entire pages of my lair are breeding project dragons I'll be exalting, many of which I paid more than I can get for them even trained.
Some players who have money to spare do this in an attempt to rise prices.
Some may do it to remove competition if they have a large corner of the market.
Some may do it because they've changed their mind and don't want to waste time trying to resell.
Some may do it because they need the lairspace for something better.
Some may do it to remove dragons that are undesirable in their eyes (I've seen players buy a dragon to remove a gene and then resell)
Some players who have money to spare do this in an attempt to rise prices.
Some may do it to remove competition if they have a large corner of the market.
Some may do it because they've changed their mind and don't want to waste time trying to resell.
Some may do it because they need the lairspace for something better.
Some may do it to remove dragons that are undesirable in their eyes (I've seen players buy a dragon to remove a gene and then resell)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Yep, sometimes I'll buy a dragon for a breeding project, and then a couple of days later I'll find something better. It takes so long to resell a dragon that I'll sometimes just exalt the first one instead. If it's a baby, I'll usually wait til it ages and train it up before exalt, but sometimes I need the lair space or just don't want it hanging around.
Yep, sometimes I'll buy a dragon for a breeding project, and then a couple of days later I'll find something better. It takes so long to resell a dragon that I'll sometimes just exalt the first one instead. If it's a baby, I'll usually wait til it ages and train it up before exalt, but sometimes I need the lair space or just don't want it hanging around.
@taarnfalk Just a heads up - some people may be misunderstanding your motivation behind this thread because of your use of the word "ponderous" - it doesn't actually mean "pondering," it means "really heavy and difficult to move!" You're probably looking for a word more like "curious," "puzzled," "inquisitive," etc.

English really doesn't make sense most of the time =P

As for me, I'm interested that people buy and exalt certain colors to create artificial scarcity! I wish people would do that with a few dragons I have for sale, to be honest, because they don't like they're going to sell any other way =P
@taarnfalk Just a heads up - some people may be misunderstanding your motivation behind this thread because of your use of the word "ponderous" - it doesn't actually mean "pondering," it means "really heavy and difficult to move!" You're probably looking for a word more like "curious," "puzzled," "inquisitive," etc.

English really doesn't make sense most of the time =P

As for me, I'm interested that people buy and exalt certain colors to create artificial scarcity! I wish people would do that with a few dragons I have for sale, to be honest, because they don't like they're going to sell any other way =P
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Contrary to popular belief, I haven't exalted anything within the last 3 months.
Contrary to popular belief, I haven't exalted anything within the last 3 months.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ nyoom ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
1 2 3