Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That was money well spend.. Why Ice ppl
Whyyyy buy a 50k ( i think i had him at 50k anyway) dragon and do this? :( [img]http://s7.postimg.org/nwryi43nv/rgty.png[/img] i know i know.. once a dragon is bought i no longer control what to do.. and im not uber upset really.. just .. must be easier to exhalt some of the cheaper dragons on the ah? Thats money burning rigth there :P i am sure i could spend 50k on something else than exhalt ;)
Whyyyy buy a 50k ( i think i had him at 50k anyway) dragon and do this? :(

rgty.png

i know i know.. once a dragon is bought i no longer control what to do.. and im not uber upset really.. just .. must be easier to exhalt some of the cheaper dragons on the ah?

Thats money burning rigth there :P

i am sure i could spend 50k on something else than exhalt ;)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I often buy dragons and realise I don't want them soon after, and the fastest way to clear lairspace is to exalt.
I often buy dragons and realise I don't want them soon after, and the fastest way to clear lairspace is to exalt.
coatls are dead to me
Exalt has no 'h' in it. /peeve

Though... yeah, why would you do that... I know exalting is the fastest way to clear lairspace, but if you listed that pretty thing for 10k you'd get more than the exalt payout for it! 8(

Though sometimes people exalt certain colours so that it makes it harder for others to breed that combination? 8|
Exalt has no 'h' in it. /peeve

Though... yeah, why would you do that... I know exalting is the fastest way to clear lairspace, but if you listed that pretty thing for 10k you'd get more than the exalt payout for it! 8(

Though sometimes people exalt certain colours so that it makes it harder for others to breed that combination? 8|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Because YOLO?
Because YOLO?

What is dead may never die
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2014-01-09 10:28:04"]Though sometimes people exalt certain colours so that it makes it harder for others to breed that combination? 8|[/quote] Wait, really? o.O
Greyjoy wrote on 2014-01-09 10:28:04:

Wait, really? o.O
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Yolo ? @Vissivius not to great with abriviations :D what does that stands for :)

as said im not upset.. just more ponderous... i got my money so in the end i dont care.. just an odd choise :D
Yolo ? @Vissivius not to great with abriviations :D what does that stands for :)

as said im not upset.. just more ponderous... i got my money so in the end i dont care.. just an odd choise :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Same with me. I often buy a dragon as a mate for another one and then a few days later find a better match (this happens a lot!). Since I have limited lair space I end up exalting quite a few 30k-75k dragons sometimes even before they grow up. I like to think of it as "supporting the economy" by paying big bucks for dragons and exalting them before their first batch of hatchlings. It's better than the more accurate term "being an indecisive person with too much time on their hands" ;)
Same with me. I often buy a dragon as a mate for another one and then a few days later find a better match (this happens a lot!). Since I have limited lair space I end up exalting quite a few 30k-75k dragons sometimes even before they grow up. I like to think of it as "supporting the economy" by paying big bucks for dragons and exalting them before their first batch of hatchlings. It's better than the more accurate term "being an indecisive person with too much time on their hands" ;)
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Taarnfalk "You Only Live Once." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YOLO_%28motto%29
@Taarnfalk "You Only Live Once." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YOLO_%28motto%29
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-01-09 10:31:57"][quote name="Greyjoy" date="2014-01-09 10:28:04"]Though sometimes people exalt certain colours so that it makes it harder for others to breed that combination? 8|[/quote] Wait, really? o.O[/quote] [color=green]Yep! It's like the story of the black tulip and Dutch tulipmania.
Nequam wrote on 2014-01-09 10:31:57:
Greyjoy wrote on 2014-01-09 10:28:04:

Wait, really? o.O

Yep! It's like the story of the black tulip and Dutch tulipmania.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
from the Wikipedia article: The word has been criticized for its use in conjunction with reckless behavior, most notably in a Twitter post by aspiring rapper Ervin McKinness just prior to his death that described driving drunk at 120 mph (193 km/h): "Drunk af going 120 drifting corners #[redacted] YOLO." I'm a terrible person for laughing so hard at that.

Mod note: Friendly reminder - please don't get around the profanity filter, even as part of a quote. Thanks! :)
from the Wikipedia article: The word has been criticized for its use in conjunction with reckless behavior, most notably in a Twitter post by aspiring rapper Ervin McKinness just prior to his death that described driving drunk at 120 mph (193 km/h): "Drunk af going 120 drifting corners #[redacted] YOLO." I'm a terrible person for laughing so hard at that.

Mod note: Friendly reminder - please don't get around the profanity filter, even as part of a quote. Thanks! :)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.