Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Golden Envelope Messaging Service (GEMS)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
I was away from my computer for a couple of days and came back to a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for the kind gifts!
I was away from my computer for a couple of days and came back to a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for the kind gifts!
Thank you for the messages! ;;u; I really appreciate them you are so sweet.
Thank you for the messages! ;;u; I really appreciate them you are so sweet.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Thank you for this lovely gift. :)
Thank you for this lovely gift. :)
CeLSHOy.png
Thank you to my sender! ^^ The items were much appreciated :D
Thank you to my sender! ^^ The items were much appreciated :D
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
This is amazing! I never knew this existed but it's a lovely idea~ I'll have to donate when I get to a computer!
This is amazing! I never knew this existed but it's a lovely idea~ I'll have to donate when I get to a computer!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img] [item=golden necklace] [i]The hour is late and the candles burn low. But there is still enough light to see the rosy glow off a new golden necklace. Hope you are one of the lucky ones to enjoy this![/i] The next 3 envelopes will receive a golden necklace! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img][/center]
BPOUUe6.png

The hour is late and the candles burn low. But there is still enough light to see the rosy glow off a new golden necklace. Hope you are one of the lucky ones to enjoy this!

The next 3 envelopes will receive a golden necklace!

BPOUUe6.png
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
Thank you to who ever sent me this lovely letter! I really enjoy doing this give away for all of you ever month, and I tear up at ever lovely thank you letter and message I get! You all keep me going!
Thank you to who ever sent me this lovely letter! I really enjoy doing this give away for all of you ever month, and I tear up at ever lovely thank you letter and message I get! You all keep me going!
kx9VmHP.png
I just got a letter! I'd like to return the favor to whoever sent it. :)
I just got a letter! I'd like to return the favor to whoever sent it. :)
giphy.gif
thank you to whoever sent me the G.E.M.S. delivery! i really appreciate it!
thank you to whoever sent me the G.E.M.S. delivery! i really appreciate it!
I love these sweet little message services. <3 I sent out a few to some folks I admire.

Thank you for running this service! I always like the opportunity to send a thoughtful message to someone ~anonymously~
I love these sweet little message services. <3 I sent out a few to some folks I admire.

Thank you for running this service! I always like the opportunity to send a thoughtful message to someone ~anonymously~
event-sig-small-4.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23