Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 141 142
YESSSSSS

I can finally claim a (bootleg) LIGHT SPRITE.

No seriously, I do love this. The "recolors" of the sprites is a great idea. It won't hurt the value of the originals, and it gives us a chance to sort of collect the ones we missed.

My only problem is

I NEED THEM ALL.
YESSSSSS

I can finally claim a (bootleg) LIGHT SPRITE.

No seriously, I do love this. The "recolors" of the sprites is a great idea. It won't hurt the value of the originals, and it gives us a chance to sort of collect the ones we missed.

My only problem is

I NEED THEM ALL.
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Serendipital" date=2017-06-24 11:22:09] The new sprites are really cool but I still think the old sprites should be included in these chests...it doesn't make much sense to say "oh this set of familiars can be attainable but not this one". And yeah, looking at the price of a light sprite, it is really, really unattainable. If you want to keep the prestige of the original sprites, etc, you could always drastically lower drop rates for those vs the other items. It kind of cheapens the collecting part of the game for me, to have those sprites be virtually impossible to get. No point in filling out the bestiary if it's always incomplete. [/quote] @Serendipital They could add them as time goes on but there are other familiars that i don't believe should every be re-released [quote name="Sciencing" date=2017-06-24 11:37:14]The old sprites have always been marked as retired; it would be horrible, horrible business practice for the staff to go back on their word on that, especially with the time, effort and sometimes real money folks have invested in them.[/quote] @Sciencing While i Believe some Familiars should never be re-released like the kickstarter and downtime familiars I don't think this should apply to Flight Holiday Familiars.
Serendipital wrote on 2017-06-24:
The new sprites are really cool but I still think the old sprites should be included in these chests...it doesn't make much sense to say "oh this set of familiars can be attainable but not this one".

And yeah, looking at the price of a light sprite, it is really, really unattainable.

If you want to keep the prestige of the original sprites, etc, you could always drastically lower drop rates for those vs the other items. It kind of cheapens the collecting part of the game for me, to have those sprites be virtually impossible to get. No point in filling out the bestiary if it's always incomplete.
@Serendipital
They could add them as time goes on but there are other familiars that i don't believe should every be re-released
Sciencing wrote on 2017-06-24:
The old sprites have always been marked as retired; it would be horrible, horrible business practice for the staff to go back on their word on that, especially with the time, effort and sometimes real money folks have invested in them.

@Sciencing While i Believe some Familiars should never be re-released like the kickstarter and downtime familiars I don't think this should apply to Flight Holiday Familiars.
Jqlkxca.png
[quote name="Makkachin" date=2017-06-24 12:27:31] Do not ping me. Thanks. [quote name="Undel wrote on 2016-06-15:"][b]What about retired event items from 2013-2016?[/b] We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season.[/quote] [quote name="Aequorin wrote on 2015-07-06"] [quote]Quote: Will the elemental sprites ever be cycled in again during a elemental holiday event since they have so much popularity? o: [/quote] No, the Sprites are exclusive to the 2013-2014 Festival and will remain so, as they are a retired item. Retired items will not be reintroduced into the game. [/quote] Just because something doesn't have the word "promise" in it doesn't mean that it isn't a promise. When the staff says [i]multiple times[/i] that they won't re-release the sprites, it's as good as a promise. [/quote] Not in my cultural understanding regarding promises. "My Gen 1 Imperial will remain unbred, there will be no new bloodlines introduced." (=I tell the other person about my plan for my dragon that might change no matter if the person likes it or not) and "I promise you that my Gen 1 Imperial will remain unbred, there will be no new bloodline introduced. " (=as if I would try to please the other person or the other person has some rights regarding my Imperial) To me there is a difference. But whatever....
Makkachin wrote on 2017-06-24:
Do not ping me. Thanks.

Undel wrote on 2016-06-15: wrote:
What about retired event items from 2013-2016?
We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season.
Aequorin wrote on 2015-07-06 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Will the elemental sprites ever be cycled in again during a elemental holiday event since they have so much popularity? o:
No, the Sprites are exclusive to the 2013-2014 Festival and will remain so, as they are a retired item. Retired items will not be reintroduced into the game.

Just because something doesn't have the word "promise" in it doesn't mean that it isn't a promise. When the staff says multiple times that they won't re-release the sprites, it's as good as a promise.
Not in my cultural understanding regarding promises.

"My Gen 1 Imperial will remain unbred, there will be no new bloodlines introduced." (=I tell the other person about my plan for my dragon that might change no matter if the person likes it or not)

and

"I promise you that my Gen 1 Imperial will remain unbred, there will be no new bloodline introduced. " (=as if I would try to please the other person or the other person has some rights regarding my Imperial)

To me there is a difference. But whatever....
88752870.png90231961.png
I'm a bit disappointed that we won't get an apparel recolor per flight—having just 6 seems kind of unbalanced to me. (And I was really looking forward to a variant of either the Electrician's Power Pack or the Golem Gauntlet—Lightning Flight got awesome festival apparel in the first two years.) Still, I do really like the recolors we are getting. And I'm going to hold out hope that we'll eventually get recolor apparel for the other 5 flights.
I'm a bit disappointed that we won't get an apparel recolor per flight—having just 6 seems kind of unbalanced to me. (And I was really looking forward to a variant of either the Electrician's Power Pack or the Golem Gauntlet—Lightning Flight got awesome festival apparel in the first two years.) Still, I do really like the recolors we are getting. And I'm going to hold out hope that we'll eventually get recolor apparel for the other 5 flights.
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
To be honest I'm not sure what to think about this. I would love to see recolors of old shadow crown and others, but original one is perfect too. I know it would be unfair to older players, but something like 0,000001% chance for getting retired item won't really change price on ah, and it would make getting something just possible - now I can say that without spending much on gems you can't buy anything old. I'm not even talking about kickstarter stuff, but it's a bit sad that many from players can't even dream about getting item from festival. Personally I got some from old items - but all funds I got in off-site trades. My friend is gathering funds for fire sprite only in site, she have half from needed amount in two months. And even if she have many projects, many apparel to buy, some um accents she want to, she can't really enjoy this game because she just gathering gems to get retired items before they got more expensive. I want some apparel and skins from old fests too, but I resigned - I don't want to make this my only target in this game, it's just frustrating all the time. And even if I understand that money from gems is needed to fund this site, I just don't have any possibility to buy this, and when I'll end my school and go to work it will probably cost twice more than now. Can't we just stop it a bit? Like one of each retired items dropping only in one chest in month?
To be honest I'm not sure what to think about this. I would love to see recolors of old shadow crown and others, but original one is perfect too. I know it would be unfair to older players, but something like 0,000001% chance for getting retired item won't really change price on ah, and it would make getting something just possible - now I can say that without spending much on gems you can't buy anything old. I'm not even talking about kickstarter stuff, but it's a bit sad that many from players can't even dream about getting item from festival. Personally I got some from old items - but all funds I got in off-site trades. My friend is gathering funds for fire sprite only in site, she have half from needed amount in two months. And even if she have many projects, many apparel to buy, some um accents she want to, she can't really enjoy this game because she just gathering gems to get retired items before they got more expensive. I want some apparel and skins from old fests too, but I resigned - I don't want to make this my only target in this game, it's just frustrating all the time. And even if I understand that money from gems is needed to fund this site, I just don't have any possibility to buy this, and when I'll end my school and go to work it will probably cost twice more than now. Can't we just stop it a bit? Like one of each retired items dropping only in one chest in month?
This is awesome! SPARKLE NYMPH. OH MY FLUFFING GOODNESS. CANNOT EVEN. I'm glad I have a chance to get older holiday items!
This is awesome! SPARKLE NYMPH. OH MY FLUFFING GOODNESS. CANNOT EVEN. I'm glad I have a chance to get older holiday items!
@Undel Im here to tell to all the hard working peoples thanks you for giving your time to this pet site me and my autism brother very enjoy it (he can't write by himself) but he say that he want moars robots because he is a robot addict (wich im not lol just passing the message)

(robots with big boots i almost forgot the big boots) ma lil bro always play with my working boots xD
@Undel Im here to tell to all the hard working peoples thanks you for giving your time to this pet site me and my autism brother very enjoy it (he can't write by himself) but he say that he want moars robots because he is a robot addict (wich im not lol just passing the message)

(robots with big boots i almost forgot the big boots) ma lil bro always play with my working boots xD

art_shop_by_sandragon-dbas50p.jpg
DANK
DANK
0qSbXzX.png
Hype level is currently over 9000.
Hype level is currently over 9000.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
wish there were more recolors ):
wish there were more recolors ):
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 141 142