Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | It's Pride Month!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35
Happy Pride Month! Going to a pride parade this year with my friend, we're going to wear lots of colors :D
Happy Pride Month! Going to a pride parade this year with my friend, we're going to wear lots of colors :D
happy pride !! I'm a gay nb boy ! I want to make more lgbt fr friends so send me a friend request if you want :)
happy pride !! I'm a gay nb boy ! I want to make more lgbt fr friends so send me a friend request if you want :)
Happy Pride Month~ I am a shy ace!
Happy Pride Month~ I am a shy ace!
hDbIylB.png
happy pride month my friends! ;o;
im ;;; aro/ace and agender!! i'm pretty much out to everyone but my parents. i hope everyone gets support this month! <3
happy pride month my friends! ;o;
im ;;; aro/ace and agender!! i'm pretty much out to everyone but my parents. i hope everyone gets support this month! <3
pixel_banner.png
Happy Pride!
I'm a loud & proud poly bi. :3
I love everybody who huddles under the LGBTQIA+ umbrella with me!
Happy Pride!
I'm a loud & proud poly bi. :3
I love everybody who huddles under the LGBTQIA+ umbrella with me!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Happy Pride month to you all.

I'm bi and genderflux though I tend to just define myself as a trans man for simplicity sake. Unfortunately I already had to rip someone apart on tumblr for being hateful this month but hopefully the rest of the month will be free of that.
Happy Pride month to you all.

I'm bi and genderflux though I tend to just define myself as a trans man for simplicity sake. Unfortunately I already had to rip someone apart on tumblr for being hateful this month but hopefully the rest of the month will be free of that.
I have absolutely no idea what I am, I say I'm bi but yeah, I still got some self exploring to do! :P I also drew this for Pride Month! <3 (It's got a personal story behind it, but for now, let's just enjoy the gay rainbow cats) [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/478b/f/2017/163/7/5/confused__lgbt_pride_2017__by_irritatorraji-dbcd93m.png[/img]
I have absolutely no idea what I am, I say I'm bi but yeah, I still got some self exploring to do! :P

I also drew this for Pride Month! <3
(It's got a personal story behind it, but for now, let's just enjoy the gay rainbow cats)

confused__lgbt_pride_2017__by_irritatorraji-dbcd93m.png
Tn4aWhc.png
happy pride month everyone
and I am Bisexual but the same as @Otokyo I haven't told everyone though
I mean I have told my mum but she says not to ever mention it again and i'm scared of my dad. Yes, my whole family are homophobes.
happy pride month everyone
and I am Bisexual but the same as @Otokyo I haven't told everyone though
I mean I have told my mum but she says not to ever mention it again and i'm scared of my dad. Yes, my whole family are homophobes.
Happy Pride Month! I hope everyone is doing well?
I am a friendly and goofy panromantic demisexual!
Happy Pride Month! I hope everyone is doing well?
I am a friendly and goofy panromantic demisexual!
Happy Pride! What's great is that on 1 July (I know, it's not Pride anymore then) I'll be going to my first LGBT+ gathering. I'm excited!
Happy Pride! What's great is that on 1 July (I know, it's not Pride anymore then) I'll be going to my first LGBT+ gathering. I'm excited!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35