Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Book Discussions
1 2 3 4
I wanna hear about your favourite books and also feel free to discuss them!
I wanna hear about your favourite books and also feel free to discuss them!
Hmmm, my usual go-to answer is Harry Potter. I'm of the generation that grew up along with Harry. But right now, I'd say... Eleanor & Park. Didn't expect to like a non-fantasy book so much.
Hmmm, my usual go-to answer is Harry Potter. I'm of the generation that grew up along with Harry. But right now, I'd say... Eleanor & Park. Didn't expect to like a non-fantasy book so much.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@Xelom Hi, I have a lot of favorite books. The Black Stallion Series, The Pern series and since you may be from the UK from your spelling... Champion the Wonder Horse.
@Xelom Hi, I have a lot of favorite books. The Black Stallion Series, The Pern series and since you may be from the UK from your spelling... Champion the Wonder Horse.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
Read World War Z, i lOOOOove it
Read World War Z, i lOOOOove it
Harry Potter, anything Rick Riordan (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles), Alexander Hamilton Biography by Ron Chernow (I'm pretty into it, it's actually pretty good (not as good as the musical lol)), The Hunger Games (all), Divergent, and MUSICALS
Harry Potter, anything Rick Riordan (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles), Alexander Hamilton Biography by Ron Chernow (I'm pretty into it, it's actually pretty good (not as good as the musical lol)), The Hunger Games (all), Divergent, and MUSICALS
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
My favourite right now is Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland. The Warriors series by Erin Hunter is good too, and Survivors is also good.
I'm also really enjoying the Spirit Animals series.
My favourite right now is Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland. The Warriors series by Erin Hunter is good too, and Survivors is also good.
I'm also really enjoying the Spirit Animals series.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Xelom

I'd say my favorite books at the moment are;

- I Am Not a Serial Killer
- The Revised Fundamentals of Care giving
- The Emperor's Blades

All time favorites would be;

- Nightshade Trilogy
- The Shadow Society
@Xelom

I'd say my favorite books at the moment are;

- I Am Not a Serial Killer
- The Revised Fundamentals of Care giving
- The Emperor's Blades

All time favorites would be;

- Nightshade Trilogy
- The Shadow Society
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
Cool, seems to be a very diverse range of genres. Anyone here read the eragon series? Its worth giving a go but the second book is verrrryyy boring. It's about dragons and mythical creatures so I think the people on this site would love it.
Cool, seems to be a very diverse range of genres. Anyone here read the eragon series? Its worth giving a go but the second book is verrrryyy boring. It's about dragons and mythical creatures so I think the people on this site would love it.
@Xelom Whaaaat, I'm on the second book right now and I don't find it boring at all :o

I also love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, it's so good. I especially love the first book.
@Xelom Whaaaat, I'm on the second book right now and I don't find it boring at all :o

I also love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, it's so good. I especially love the first book.
[quote name="Aethris" date=2017-06-16 13:45:18] I also love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, it's so good. I especially love the first book. [/quote] Gods, I adore the Guide. My personal favorite is the 4th book So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, that was a master piece. Adams is just a genius. I am really picky about sci-fi, a lot of times it take itself too seriously and becomes a disaster. But its light hearted nihilism (until the last book yikes), a lot of fun and some of the most creative writing styles and devices I have ever read. That trilogy is my religion i swear
Aethris wrote on 2017-06-16:

Gods, I adore the Guide. My personal favorite is the 4th book So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, that was a master piece. Adams is just a genius. I am really picky about sci-fi, a lot of times it take itself too seriously and becomes a disaster. But its light hearted nihilism (until the last book yikes), a lot of fun and some of the most creative writing styles and devices I have ever read. That trilogy is my religion i swear
1 2 3 4