Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DF's Shop: Snap Tusks M slots open
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Darkfeather I'd still like to buy the male snapper tusks. Do you want us to set up a CR or would you rather set it up?
@Darkfeather I'd still like to buy the male snapper tusks. Do you want us to set up a CR or would you rather set it up?
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap

Go ahead and set it up. :3 I'll start taking payments and then submit the request once the week is up.
@acorncap

Go ahead and set it up. :3 I'll start taking payments and then submit the request once the week is up.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather I'd love a copy of snap tusks F please!
@Darkfeather I'd love a copy of snap tusks F please!
@gealbhan

Okay! Go ahead and send payment and I'll submit the skin request after the week is up :3
@gealbhan

Okay! Go ahead and send payment and I'll submit the skin request after the week is up :3
@gealbhan

You'll need to send a one way trade unless you want that sitting open for a week. Either way is fine, just letting you know. :3
@gealbhan

You'll need to send a one way trade unless you want that sitting open for a week. Either way is fine, just letting you know. :3
@acorncap @gealbhan

You guys were the only ones that showed interest but I went ahead and submitted a 5 copy print request for both Snap Tusks! ... So I will have some extras to sell. XD
@acorncap @gealbhan

You guys were the only ones that showed interest but I went ahead and submitted a 5 copy print request for both Snap Tusks! ... So I will have some extras to sell. XD
@Darkfeather Looking forward to it :)
@Darkfeather Looking forward to it :)
@Darkfeather: Have you still these Snapper-Tusks? I need them. But I am running out of Treasures because we have Dom and I bought genes.... :-( Please can you set me a private Auction?
@Darkfeather: Have you still these Snapper-Tusks? I need them. But I am running out of Treasures because we have Dom and I bought genes.... :-( Please can you set me a private Auction?
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt

I've got them on the AH actually for gems! Are you wanting to pay in treasure then?
@andersbegabt

I've got them on the AH actually for gems! Are you wanting to pay in treasure then?
@Darkfeather: Oh yes please, I have no Gems, I pay much more in Treasures...
@Darkfeather: Oh yes please, I have no Gems, I pay much more in Treasures...
IGfzYju.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21