Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scary/fierce dragon WITH concept Art!
1 2 3 4
@Katia I've been a bit busy the past couple days due to RL stuff but I should be able to edit the concept this weekend, to see what the suggestions would look like.
@Katia I've been a bit busy the past couple days due to RL stuff but I should be able to edit the concept this weekend, to see what the suggestions would look like.
I like this idea, I really want a more aggressive looking dragon. Ridgebacks look to silly for me, and I don't like the pose of Mirrors, so this would be awesome!
I like this idea, I really want a more aggressive looking dragon. Ridgebacks look to silly for me, and I don't like the pose of Mirrors, so this would be awesome!
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Denim Any luck with the concept?
@Denim Any luck with the concept?
MRMeAKr.png
eh, while I would like another breed, this one is too much of a nocturne/ridgeback hybrid. No support, if the admin put the time and effort into a new breed I'd want it to be something unique B)
eh, while I would like another breed, this one is too much of a nocturne/ridgeback hybrid. No support, if the admin put the time and effort into a new breed I'd want it to be something unique B)
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime We are still making changes to the breed including giving it a sail on the back like a spinosaurus
@CelestialPrime We are still making changes to the breed including giving it a sail on the back like a spinosaurus
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4