Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scary/fierce dragon WITH concept Art!
1 2 3 4
@Katia saame. But too many rules stifles creativity apparently. Guess we'll see!
@Katia saame. But too many rules stifles creativity apparently. Guess we'll see!
*whispers* I want 100 of these...
*whispers* I want 100 of these...
Huge back spines are Ridgeback's thing, maybe make them a shape we haven't seen yet? What about something inspired by a spinosaurus? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b1/dd/f8/b1ddf8eab1d868b0443cf69c941e46be.jpg[/img]
Huge back spines are Ridgeback's thing, maybe make them a shape we haven't seen yet? What about something inspired by a spinosaurus?
b1ddf8eab1d868b0443cf69c941e46be.jpg
BhWDcLm.png
@Denim @Typhoom Hmm maybe put them in a sail, but with the top 1/3 of the spikes sitcking out of the sail?
@Denim @Typhoom Hmm maybe put them in a sail, but with the top 1/3 of the spikes sitcking out of the sail?
MRMeAKr.png
@Katia I could support that!
@Katia I could support that!
BhWDcLm.png
Should have done this sooner, but added the sail idea to the first post.
Should have done this sooner, but added the sail idea to the first post.
MRMeAKr.png
@sushii You mentioned you wanted to see some concept art, so here you go.
@sushii You mentioned you wanted to see some concept art, so here you go.
MRMeAKr.png
I like the sail idea, it should look pretty fierce :D
I like the sail idea, it should look pretty fierce :D
make the spines on the tail smaller and more streamlined (this thing has to fly and the drag would cause problems. With exception to the snapper and bogsneak all the dragons on flight rising look like they could get off the ground even if the spiral is a little iffy) and possibly add a scale texture to make the hide look thick and armored... You could get away with a closed mouth if teeth showed...
make the spines on the tail smaller and more streamlined (this thing has to fly and the drag would cause problems. With exception to the snapper and bogsneak all the dragons on flight rising look like they could get off the ground even if the spiral is a little iffy) and possibly add a scale texture to make the hide look thick and armored... You could get away with a closed mouth if teeth showed...
@Denim Another suggestion for you from Wulfraptor.
@Denim Another suggestion for you from Wulfraptor.
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4